Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostWed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Out of so many 'other shows you watch' threads...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=50514

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=53331

You just had to bump the oldest. :P
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:07 am Offline
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm33
The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Bob's Burgers, Burn Notice, Archer, and a few others.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've started watching Legit. Thats a pretty good little show right there. I want to watch Dallas, so I can see how they're gonna write Larry Hagman out. I feel like I should go back and watch the first season as well though.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
Honestly, there aren't many shows I watch besides South Park that are still active, but including shows I did watch (and now watch in syndication from time to time) and shows that are indeed still active, here is my list. Some of these I only watch once in a blue moon, but here it is:

Adventure Time
The Big Bang Theory
Breaking Bad
Family Guy
House, M.D.
Metalocalypse
Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
The Simpsons
Superjail!
Weeds

I'll also occasionally watch cooking shows, such as Chopped, as much as I'm embarrassed to admit it ever since "Creme Fraiche" aired, but of late, I've only been watching South Park and Breaking Bad. Especially the latter, since I've seen every South Park episode at least twice to this point, but am still in the process of getting current with Breaking Bad.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 5:20 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I never watch cooking shows anymore. I used to love watching Iron Chef and Good Eats, but the only thing I can find on now on FN are Chopped and Diners' marathons. :?
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
The Walking Dead
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostTue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:32 pm2
The UFC is always fun to watch. Why wouldn't you want to watch two guys beating each other up. :twisted:

http://exvsgirl.com/why-do-men-leave-good-women-especially-when-you-never-saw-it-coming/
Last edited by kate007 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
kate007 wrote:
The UFC is always fun to watch. Why wouldn't you want to watch two guys beating each other up. :twisted:

We've already seen better matches than that, and they all involve Cartman fighting against a girl:

Cartman vs. Wendy
Cartman vs. Honey Boo Boo

Oh wait, this topic doesn't involve South Park. Forget what I said, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm Offline
Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 pm1Fairplay, CO
The walking dead, Game of thrones, Homeland, Breaking bad, Family guy and American dad. That's about it. :santa:
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostWed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Ugly Americans
Futurama
Tosh.0
Dark Matters
Fringe
sports-related stuff
Firefly
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5