Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostMon Mar 17, 2008 12:44 pm Offline
Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am58
I watch a lot of stuff--Red Dwarf, Xena, Buffy, Futurama, My Name is Earl, Everybody Hates Chris, Star Trek, The Office, Nova, Project Runway, The Universe, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Cosmos, Simpsons, Flight of the Conchords, Walking with Dinosaurs, Making Fiends, Walking with Prehistoric Beasts, and sometimes Family Guy. My two main obsessions are Red Dwarf and South Park. I don't get to watch my shows every day, though; usually I do "productive" activities (aka play with my nine month old brother, talk on the phone, and do homework) on the weekdays and watch TV on the weekends.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 9:08 am Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 am1
Another must see for me is Little People Big World, that show is hilarious, especially when the midgets play soccer hhahaha! :lol: .... I don't know if it is ment to be funny though. :?
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 9:13 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
I like Sp00ks, it's like a UK version of 24.

Mash, Frasier and Cheers are my fave old shows. I also love watching Spongebob and Fairly odd parents (yes i'm that sad) as well as a lot of discovery channel (Even sadder).
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 9:20 am Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
family guy,simpsons,futurama,
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 10:31 am Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
scrubs, futurama, the office, american dad, family guy, harvey birdman, death note, ren and stimpy, king of the hill, that 70's show, simpsons,ugly betty, drawn together, frisky dingo, and lots of other crap.
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 am Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
The whitest kids u'know, Reno 911!, Family Guy, The simpsons, Futurama, The Office
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 12:10 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:56 am38Campbell CA
The Office UK&US, Curb your Enthusiasm, Extras, House M.D., Robot Chicken, Law and Order SVU, Seinfeld, and hockey
"Yes.......I'm a rocker" - Skylar
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 12:13 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Let's see.. The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, Futurama, probably some others I'm forgetting.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 3:19 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I just went back and read the previous posts, and realized that I didn't say what I watch.

Mythbusters
Ghost Hunters
Scrubs
Reno 911
That 70's Show
Medium
How I Met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men (sometimes)
NCIS (sometimes)
Men In Trees
Ghost Whisperererer
Extreme Makeover - Home'
The Industry
Red Dwarf (sometimes. I mean I've seen every episode 100 times each. I can pretty much play them in my head any time I want.)
Dr. Who (new series)
Are You Being Served
Open All Hours
Black Adder

Some new shows I'm giving a go include
Canterbury's Law
Eli Stone
Miss Guided
and
The Return of Jezebel James

[Butters]...Do you think I watch too much TV?[/Butters]

Damn, I didn't even include what I watch on Adult Swim.

'Awesome Show (don't know why.)
Venture Bros.
Frisky Dingo
ATHF
Squidbillies (WHOO! HELL YEAH!!!)
Assy McGee (I wonder how his brother Dirty Dingus is)
Birdman (RIP)
Perfect Hair
Saul - Molemen
Robot Chicken
Stroker & Hoop
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostFri Mar 21, 2008 7:30 pm Offline
Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 pm5
metalocalypse, trailer park boys, arrested development.

done.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostWed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:16 pm87USA's ass hole,Kentucky
well mostly family guy, futurama,simpsons,american dad, i used to watch american idol but amanda got voted off, greek, the xm channel(their on my tv...),two and a half men,king of the hill somtimes i'll watch how i met your mother, i listen to more music than i watch tv.
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostSun Apr 06, 2008 4:23 pm Offline
Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:52 pm25
In this order
1. Scrubs (Love that show!!)
2. The Office
3. Invader Zim
4. Monk
5. King of the Hill
6. The Simpsons ( Most of the new episodes have sucked but the latest episodes that were done after the movie have improved slightly)
7. Sometimes Family Guy but I have to be bored.
8. Daria (when I can find it on)
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostTue Apr 08, 2008 3:56 pm Offline
Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:17 pm1829Shelburne, Ontario aka Fiddleville
My favourites include:

Mad TV
King Of Queens
Miami Ink
The Simpsons

And Family Guy, if I'm in the mood to deal with the randomness.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostSat Apr 19, 2008 8:56 am Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
Where do I start?

The Simpsons (Top 5)
Family Guy
Scrubs (Top 5)
That 70's Show(Top 5)
Hey Arnold(Wherever the hell that show went.)
Kenny Vs. Spenny
King Of The Hill
Malcolm in the Middle(Top 5)
Reno 911
Aqua Teens Hunger Force
The Oblongs
Mission Hill(Wherever the hell that show went as well.)
Two And A Half Men
My Name Is Earl
The Office
Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
Home Movies
Robot Chicken
American Dad
Futurama
Drawn Together
Beavis And Butthead
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: What other shows do you watch besides South Park? PostWed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
invader zim, black butler, regular show, and tosh.o I only watch TV when those shows come on. except black butler, I watch that on YouTube.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3

Sort by  
Page 4 of 5 70 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next