Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 29 434 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
A Generation Lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:21 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I thought I would just make a thread for the memories of the 90's. We had The REAL WWF, The PJs and a great economy. What is your best memory of the 90's? Your favorite show? Favorite game? Lets talk about our generation lost, and the rivalries of Sega, Nentindo, and PlayStation. Lets talk about a generation lost in time.

God, this wont last. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Last edited by gtaca2005 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 pm Offline
Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:55 am2729
I won't let it die.

Let's talk...Nintendo. I explained many of my roots over in the Randome thread...but yeah. I remember the original Super Smash Bros...man, that was great.

Who else here used to like Pokemon (game/cards)?

:oops:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:39 pm Offline
Edduyasha wrote:
I won't let it die.

Let's talk...Nintendo. I explained many of my roots over in the Randome thread...but yeah. I remember the original Super Smash Bros...man, that was great.

Oh man, I did. I can't believe it looking back on it now. Mario was my first game. I loved it. Favorite show: The PJs. :lol:
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:40 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
Edduyasha wrote:
I won't let it die.

I LOVED the Pokemon games. Up until fifth grade they were considered the most awesome thing ever. Many of my best memories come from making up silly Pokemon games with my brother or close friends ^^
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:43 pm Offline
In the 90's, I would make forts with my cousins, and we would have rock wars, and we would put all our money together and got to the store and buy a crap load of stuff. Back then, that was what all kids did. Makes me sad that it's all gone, looking back on it and all. :cry:
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:51 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
I won't let it die.

I LOVED the Pokemon games. Up until fifth grade they were considered the most awesome thing ever. Many of my best memories come from making up silly Pokemon games with my brother or close friends ^^

Yeah, me too.

I used to like the cartoon Ed Edd n Eddy (does that count?) right about when anime was starting to get popular (my weeaboo days). That's when I first discovered the joys of forum-going (Here it is if you want to check it out; I went by Edduyasha on there, I believe)...and that's where I got my username- it was a mix of my two favorite characters (Edd from Ed Edd n Eddy and InuYasha from InuYasha).

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:54 pm Offline
I remember Edd, Ed and Eddy. I think I first seen it in 2000 though, not in the 90's. Anyone remember the cartoon Doug? Man I hate myself now. :lol:
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:56 pm Offline
gtaca2005 wrote:
I remember Edd, Ed and Eddy. I think I first seen it in 2000 though, not in the 90's. Anyone remember the cartoon Doug? Man I hate myself now. :lol:

Hey, I remember it! Wasn't it on the Disney Channel before it got s*itty with all the live-action stuff?

My brother hated it...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 9:58 pm Offline
Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

Hey, I remember it! Wasn't it on the Disney Channel before it got s*itty with all the live-action stuff?

My brother hated it...

^ ^;

I don't know, I watched it on a broadcast, non-cable channel.
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:02 pm Offline
Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:27 pm579Ohio
gtaca2005 wrote:

I remember! I used to watch Doug when I was younger, then EEnE when I was older. My friends and I kept on quoting the show at the stupidest times (things like "Buttered Toast" and "Gravy"- and of course we thought we were hillarious doing so.)
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:05 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

I remember! I used to watch Doug when I was younger, then EEnE when I was older. My friends and I kept on quoting the show at the stupidest times (things like "Buttered Toast" and "Gravy"- and of course we thought we were hillarious doing so.)

Oh, please don't remind me about the quotes :lol: ! I feel so stupid. :)
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:14 pm Offline
Indigo Rose wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

Ah, yes. Me too...

Was Courage the Cowardly Dog a show from the late '90s? I loved (and still love) that show... Too bad they hardly ever play it anymore, save the pre-Halloweeen marathons...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:19 pm Offline
Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

Ah, yes. Me too...

Was Courage the Cowardly Dog a show from the late '90s? I loved (and still love) that show... Too bad they hardly ever play it anymore, save the pre-Halloweeen marathons...

I think that was 2001. Or 2000? Not 90's, because It came out when I lived with my aunt and uncle. (2000 - 2001)
Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:21 pm Offline
gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Ah, yes. Me too...

I think that was 2001. Or 2000? Not 90's, because It came out when I lived with my aunt and uncle. (2000 - 2001)

Oh... M'bad.

Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Re: A genoration lost. The 90's. PostSat Nov 10, 2007 10:23 pm Offline
I liked the old man in that cartoon. :P

Sort by  
Page 1 of 29 434 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next