Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I remember a few things from the past 7 years. I have vague recollections of fights. I sure as hell don't remember what they all were about or just exactly who was pissed off at who, but I do remember Khz & Niels' back&forths. This place was the first board I was ever really, really active in, which is probably the main reason I still stick with it. Maybe it's just the (at the time) newness of the experience that etched certain things into my brain.
-oh god. I just had a horrible realization. What if it was the drama and the trolling that was holding the board together? *gasp* (pfft. yeah.)

There are many long gone people I'll never forget. James was one. He was an assh*le, but he was a lovable one (well, to me anyway). MF42, Goth-Butters, Thunderhorse, and lest I forget... Blue Twilight. I can never forgive myself for running her off, but it sounds like she had a lot going on in her life. I'm just glad there are some people still here from when I first came around.
I'd still truly and honestly like to get to know some of my fellow long-timers better. Especially since we've all been on this board for forever and I don't really know that much about them. Guess I just need to get over this apprehension I have to reach out to other people.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 pm Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
Niels0827 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
blah blah blah..

Who said anything about grudges? I have no grudges. I just think you're a cunt. There's a very thick line distinguishing these two feelings.

Who said anything about stalking your posts, too? As if I don't have anything better to do? Just because I check in periodically and see shit doesn't mean I always ignore it?

And cut the racist bullshit. I don't know who the fuck you think you're fooling. Take a look at my girlfriend and tell me I'm racist. People like you make me despise whites.

I'm sorry all I read that was wah wah wah I'm still mad and I'm still racist.
You could refer to me as a person not as a skin color. You could've worded it, like it's People like you that make me despise humanity, certain people, people as a whole et cetera.
From what it sounds like other people acknowledged the fact that you carry grudges.
Well I'm like a basketball, I don't hold grudges.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt-HUn0AAU

Oh and will much obliged for making my post more legible. After I posted that I was like damn that's a clusterfuck of a message if I've ever seen.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat Apr 13, 2013 8:10 pm Offline
You should read Unassumption's text walls once in a while.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat Apr 13, 2013 8:24 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
If you remember me at all you'd do so as SuperMaids or SuperiorSavior. The names I went by when you and other trolls still remained here Rabbit guy.

I joined in 2007 with my first account not sure if that counts as old user yet. I don't remember the blue screen but I do recall the Dougie heavy sidebar to the left of the screen in 2007.

I need more people to bounce off so my walls can be longer guy! I need to paste some of the huge walls I post on facebook to this site but I post most of them to Will and other people from here D-8
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat May 11, 2013 5:31 pm Offline
Just read through some of my old posts.
Ah to be a young prick again.......
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun May 12, 2013 12:59 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Long time no see, BSR.

Yes, I was quite the "post whore" (as my friends used to call me) back in the day. Now I only occasionally drop in, partly due to a relative disinterest in South Park compared to nine years ago and partly due to an emotional detachment from this place (most of the people I like from here are on Facebook, and I just plain don't know anyone here who joined after 2006).

Also, Princess Chaos (not Lonely_Joo) was Niels's girlfriend and is now my fiancée. We've been together since the end of 2007. I'm a writing tutor now and will be teaching my first semester of English Composition at my college in the fall. I'd like to think that I'm growing up now, but I still occasionally get nostalgic for the days when I was a douchey little post whore.

I'm glad you liked me for the most part though. I suppose I was all right at the start, though in later years, I kind of had it out with some of my friends from this board. I was very immature until about mid-2008 at the earliest. I don't believe in holding grudges from years long past, though admittedly some emotional scars are harder to let go of than others.

Anyway, this post is getting a bit too somber now, so... I bid you good day. :gaykenny:
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun May 12, 2013 10:47 am Offline
Yeah I was just reading some ancient flame mail from PC from the long long ago.
You stole niels' girlfriend.....nice and congratulations.
Yeah it's been 8 years since that fiasco started and meeting and dating people you meet from chatrooms, messageboards, social media sites, and video game consoles, have kinda become a societal norm now.
Two years back I f*cked around with some girl right outside of NY, we didn't date but who needs to when you have a couple of late nights.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Sep 26, 2013 3:04 am Offline
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:09 pm2640In that blimp right above your house.
So much hate in this thread...I don't remember such emotion from back in my day, but maybe I just have a bad memory...

I tell you what I do remember though, the blue board. Those were the days...
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Sep 27, 2013 2:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
HI! I'm still alive! :P

Nice to see how the same this place is. I remember them old days when I posted a lot on this crazy place. I kinda miss it.

I remember back when I joined this thing ages ago and all I did was photoshop together random signatures and randomly post in threads...and that old role play thread. That was a good time. :P

I'm actually kind of amazed that I'm still in semi-frequent talks with some of the friends I made on this site. There are a handful of people that I wish I was still in contact with, but they've all had some kind of positive impact on me, in one way or another. I loove ye guiiis!
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 pm Offline
Dude! I've been wanting to get in touch with you for like... ever. I was trying to find your old music stuff online and kept striking out. What ever happened with all of that?
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Hey, everyone! :D

I look around at all the changes, including usernames that had gone and others that had joined, and it's hard to believe it's been as long as it has for me.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a fun site to visit, but where does the time go??
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Oct 02, 2013 9:10 pm Offline
Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
HI! I'm still alive! :P

Nice to see how the same this place is. I remember them old days when I posted a lot on this crazy place. I kinda miss it.

I remember back when I joined this thing ages ago and all I did was photoshop together random signatures and randomly post in threads...and that old role play thread. That was a good time. :P

I'm actually kind of amazed that I'm still in semi-frequent talks with some of the friends I made on this site. There are a handful of people that I wish I was still in contact with, but they've all had some kind of positive impact on me, in one way or another. I loove ye guiiis!

Welcome back! Glad to still be in contact with you after all these years... seven now, right? I agree with Angus--where did all the time go?
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue Oct 08, 2013 10:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Great to see that after all these years, KSWF managed to keep a hold of the old signature pic, long after updates prevented us from installing new ones.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Back in my day, we didn't have this thread. We had others like it and were happy to have them, I tells ya!

That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Oct 10, 2013 9:44 am Offline
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Great to see that after all these years, KSWF managed to keep a hold of the old signature pic, long after updates prevented us from installing new ones.

And that's exactly why I refuse to alter my signature--because then I'd have to remove it. :)

Sort by  
Page 11 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next