Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 9 of 15 217 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm561
Thunderhorse wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
Hey now...I had a signature but I removed it around 2009. I've been here since before all but 3 to 5 people who post semi-regularly at least.

Yeah, guess I should say that it's those of us that don't come here often and/or just haven't bothered changing them.

I've tried changing mine by just changing the source, but It didn't work. I've decided to keep it as a badge of honor to differentiate me from all the youngsters.

Once imageshack deleted my sig and I got a dead link instead, I didn't care, so made a new account.

Been here since January of 05, but don't post much so what ever.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Anyone here remember a fairly recent poster by the name of creatures4eons?

I heard from her a while ago on dA. Unfortunately, she forgot her password to this site, so whether she comes back under a different name is uncertain, as she's been kept busy lately.

But she sends her best!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Kind of. And, okay I guess.

And congrats 'Choco'Hound on a clean bill of health! :mrgreen:
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat Apr 28, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
Killahertz9 wrote:
What's up Fags?

You're still a dick. You will never be missed at all.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostSat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i was 66Butters66. Doesn't ring a single bell, does it?

I never really spoke to anyone or really did anything. just spied and lurked behind the curtains...so if Big-Will deleted that userID, good. Don't use it no more.
So technically i was a :silent: member of Old SP... but since i was silent and didn't entirely make myself known to anyone at all.... i wont count myself as an old member... so... I am an old noob.

yesterday's fresh meat.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostMon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:
What's up Fags?

You know he last posted here four years ago, right? :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue May 01, 2012 4:42 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Well, under "zzyzx 1" I've been here since the end of '09, and under "zzyzx" I was here since the end of '08; so only 3 1/2 years.

BUT

I have visited this forum before; not a true "lurker" as I only visited the board a total of two times. I never had an account and I never logged in. The reason: We didn't even have dial-up at the house. I used internet mainly at school libraries for the most part so I only used the internet for school assignments.

I did this before SPS BBS looked the way it does today; must have been around 2002 (or 2003; but I think 2002). So while I've known about this site for at least 10 years I only became a member 3 1/2 years ago. So as a newcomer (as a member) I want to give a shout-out to all those who came here before me :)

btw, I remember why I was looking around SPS BBS 10 years ago. I was searching for information as to what Kenny was saying during the opening credits during the theme song :roll:
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
YAY :D
If zzyxz is accepted as an old member, then so is my 2007 arse :D
seriously though given how long some people have been on the forum I don't think I'll ever feel worthy to post here. Then again I went all wii fit man and read half the "tales from the SPS crypt" thread, so I probably know half the stuff from ye olde forum days.

Then again I wasn't very active for a couple of years.

CTE had the funniest pics ever on his deviantart until he deleted them :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu May 03, 2012 9:33 am Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
been here since 2005
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Still here myself, mostly in IRC, pretty much signed up when the studios first opened this site.

Came over with the folks from the old CC SP Digest, covered by Paul Wein (Yes he is still about, just!)
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Mar 13, 2013 11:12 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:37 pm579
Big-Will wrote:
Killahertz9 wrote:
What's up Fags?

You know he last posted here four years ago, right? :lol:

Going on five years without a monkey to dance or an office to spin--and all the better. He probably OD'ed on meth years ago, anyway. :lol:

Is his doppelganger, Mr.Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 15, 2013 12:29 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Nice to see you back.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Going on five years without a monkey to dance or an office to spin--and all the better. He probably OD'ed on meth years ago, anyway. :lol:

Is his doppelganger, Mr. Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?

Last post was on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 am. He left six minutes later and hasn't come back.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
CartmansWhore wrote:
been here since 2005

I remember seeing your name here and there, but I don't think we've ever posted back and forth like I did with some.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostMon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Is his doppelganger, Mr.Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?

I miss your well written, anti-Fatass episode reviews, CTE. Too bad there's no spring shows this year.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 9 of 15 217 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next