Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 10 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
Author Message
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:31 pm844Frozen wasteland
....Hello. I don't think you will remember me, but I remember you. I just randomly decided to check and see what was going on here and noticed that the same members are here. Maybe missing a few but still.

I'm not back. Far from it. This place interested me as much as to see old memebers and old faces still being here, trapped. I have found a forum that better suited myself and I like it there. So I shall disappear once more ....after I try and see if my other account is still perma banned..
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Mar 21, 2013 7:43 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well hello.

...It's so cold in the D.


sorry. had to.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Too bad my current user account doesn't reflect that I was first here 8 years ago. ;_;
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
^^
That's right, you've been here exactly as long as I have (plus or minus a few days ;) ).

So everyone look at my join date and just imagine that on his profile, too.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 22, 2013 5:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Kmac?? Is that you?? :shock:

I thought you had simply 'disappeared'?? :?
I wish more older people would post :(

PS: Not sure about my old account being banned. Bit do I care...NO!! :P :wink: :twisted: I've been here since late 2007...I'm getting old.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 22, 2013 5:27 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm302
Frosty_D wrote:
....Hello. I don't think you will remember me, but I remember you. I just randomly decided to check and see what was going on here and noticed that the same members are here. Maybe missing a few but still.


Hi Brittany; I remember you. It's Harry. I remember you when I first joined this board. How are you?

mo303564 wrote:
I've been here since late 2007...I'm getting old.


I've been here since the end of 2008 under zzyzx, without the "1" or "2" as I have now.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Just too bad this place is so boring now. I would be here more if it weren't so dull.

No offence to anyone here.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Frosty_D wrote:
....Hello. I don't think you will remember me, but I remember you. I just randomly decided to check and see what was going on here and noticed that the same members are here. Maybe missing a few but still.

I'm not back. Far from it. This place interested me as much as to see old memebers and old faces still being here, trapped. I have found a forum that better suited myself and I like it there. So I shall disappear once more ....after I try and see if my other account is still perma banned..

I remember you.

:D

Trapped, you say? I see it more as one of those little places one was meant to visit, but can't help sticking around for longer than expected.

:lol:
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
Niels0827 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
According to someone who's been on this board for a year and half almost two. But to me an actual vet who's been here since early 2003 my vetness started when I was here for a year. I count one year of this account as me breaching veteran. But anyway I would like to talk to some old members not saying I don't want to talk to you you can continue, but I'd like to say hi and have a small convo with moon, shane, and missy. Those are three people that have been here as long as I have except they stayed on this board or at least visisted this board more than me as the years progress. I wonder what Jub Jub (Lady Loofah) has been up too.


Wow, seems like a drastic change in mentality.

Shane thinks you're a crock of shit, by the way. We were roommates for two years, and we'd often get a kick out of your posts, and despite you joining this board within months of me, you always seemed to rival POTK, SP109, SM109, LJ, Jamez, and a few others in overall post count. It's like a competition to some people.

You're not going to get this message, so I feel any comment I make is justified.

Was I too rude? If so, just tell me.


Man Oh Man O shavitz did I piss you off after all those years huh. I remember you, you're that angsty fellow that found his true love on here and also was a blatant racist.
Oh shane doesn't like me wah, SP109 and me were pretty close back in the day if one of us was old enough to drive we probably woulda met up with one another we both lived in LI at the time.
I remember getting you into some trouble on here, laughing my ass off about it, pissing you and the people that you considered your friends quite frequently, enough for you to basically stalk me, on the internet for all years to come. Can you imagine that when I fooled the whole board and you when you weren't even posting on this board for almost a year that I was going to be a mod with admin powers, you made multiple petitions which got lot's of signatures only to find out is was a clever ruse thought about by me and played along by the admins of the site for three days.
I think back to all the times I've pissed you off, while making friends on here myself, the fact that I never had to resort to flying to someone I met on an internet message board about south park just to find some companionship. Albeit nowadays that's kind of normal, how did that work out with you and whoever that twat was? Lonely Joo I think it was, And wasn't she mad young anyway? Don't be mad at me because I don't tolerate shi+posting attention sluts.
The amount of posts that I have right now after almost 9 years of being a member (As BSR I had an account before on the original bbs but forgot the pass 11 years total ) of this board pales in comparison to some people who were only active for a year. Shane's feelings towards me must have happened sometime after I was pretty much taking over the venting story thread and killing off character's that weren't myself. After all I was a mod on his board. I could care less really I know that the people who liked me on here, liked me a lot, I earned their respect and friendship as did they with mine. I used to be really close with nall back in the day but once I graduated from highschool man 5 years ago haven't had much time for the internets.
Also I wish I was here to give killahertz his appropriate welcome back, anybody that disliked the dude was surely made an out to be an ass by killa, killa was and is always gonna be the man.

Triplemultiplex you will more than likely see this, because I've seen your name on the recently posted. So I want to say hello and hope the past 6 7 years have been kind to you and you are happy with whatever you are doing in your life, same thing goes for my dude INeedAboutTreeFiddy who was one of the funniest people to come after my generation of posters,

Moon I'm sorry if I haven't been in touch at all but I have always respected you, your opinions, and liked you and I hope you too are enjoying the life you are living,

Jay C how's it going you've always been pretty neutral and cool.

I always viewed this place had certain categories of people, I'll come right out and say I was an assh*le to people I didn't like but I didn't parade myself to be something that I wasn't there was a reason why underneath my name said the Official BBS assh*le. You had people that were into that army garbage bullsh*t, which was cancer, spammers like SM109 who lived and breathed this board along with him and POTK, shi+posting everywhere, people that came to just talk about south park, people who came here to specifically troll, the idiots that eat and react to the bait a troll gives them, and ordinary stand up posters that aren't annoying, rarely argue, and mainly post because they like the people here.

KSWF you posted a lot way too often, but I liked you for the most part, just the introduction to you got me irked, I think you breached over 1000 posts in a week if that.

Chocolate hound congrats on your book, and beating cancer I either don't know you or don't remember you but that deserves praise may you enjoy many more years on this earth.
So I hoped that wraps things up,

And Big Willie Westwood, lord knows you've banned me and locked my threads a handful of times, but I've always liked you and hope you don't harbour any hard feelings from it.
Have you gotten corrective eye surgery at all cause I remember you mentioning your vision was going, and I feel maybe one day I might be in the same boat.

I don't regret anything I've ever done on here,
I wouldn't change anything I've done on here,
I enjoyed the entire time that I spent on here,
The people that I have disliked and treated like shi+ deserved it.
Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell....sorry just wanted to quote Samuel L. Jackson.

Niels honestly at this point, that it amuses me, that after so many years of not being in contact with me, that you STILL harbor a grudge towards me, for things I said when I was 12-17 years old I take none of them back, you can try to bend truth to make it benefit you but all I know is I have not thought about you since 2006 and would have totally forgotten and never remembered that you existed had you not come out of the blue to stalk two of my most recent posts.
Why is that?
I'm someone who used to flourish on pissing people off, confusing them, and outright fooling them, but I never would have thought I would piss someone off as bad as I pissed you off, out of curiosity how old are you now. Seriously, I need to know I'm 23 years old. I want to know how someone who has to be at the very least in their 20's can harbor a grudge for almost 9 years when the past 6 years we've had no contact.
I really hope you know deep down inside that after all these years of not even thinking back to who you were but remembering people like Moon, INATF, Triple, The Towelie Connection, nall, will, coffee(Who I talked to last year), BRM, Jamez before he started edating whoever it was on here, airman, Jay C, Pip Tweek, killa, and so many other people's names that I can't think of right now because it was so long ago that your name never crossed my mind, I didn't even remember your name broskie, you were just referred to as that one guy who disappeared for a year only to come back and petition that I not be a mod when I had no intention of being a mod. And even that was only mentioned three times just to show people that I know or who used message boards that I was an effective little highschool troll back in the day.
I know you will read this, all of this because you truly and now I know the extent of your hatred, you truly despise me with every fiber of your body. And to me a part of me would like to be the better man and apologize however I won't because all those years ago I was the better man, I still am the better man your undying hatred of me proves that. The fact that you were and probably still are an ignorant racists proves that I'm better because even when trolling I don't use racism to piss people off.
I couldn't apologize to you because you will never accept it, but I know you will read this, and maybe I'll come back tomorrow or in a few weeks to see if any of the people I liked responded to my message, but alas the board seems to have died a miserable death, the once booming board that was constantly busy looks to be lucky if it gets 50 posts total in a single day combined. I will eventually look back at this thread and see who responded to me but ultimately laugh knowing that you read this, all of this and even though almost 10 years have gone by you still hate some kid in highschool who's now a young adult, that you never met, that only got you angry through use of words.
To end this in a way that puts it bluntly.
To quote buzz lightyear.
You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
All that 'who gets to be a hotshot on this forum' stuff seems kinda childish. I'd be surprised if Niels was a racist as you say but I had some f*cked up views in 2007 so if he did have those views he probably changed since then.

Some of the drama was good times. The site's been pretty much free of that for a good few years and is likely to remain so from what I've seen.

I remember a lot of people's attempts to be a mod. Not sure how many of them were troling.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Last edited by Unassumption on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 12:27 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I wish those days
could
come back once more

Hello to all returnees in the posts above mine. :)

I cleared all bans (username and IP) a couple of times in the past three or four years. All I ban now are spammernames, and IP bans are useless now, since the Studios now hide them behind a proxy. If you can remember the passwords for old usernames, then you should be able to log in with them.

If I ever win the lottery, I'll consider getting corrective eye surgery. Otherwise, I could not afford it. I get around well enough without it.

Niels, you met your girl here on the board? Or is he talking about an ex?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
There was a moment where like 4-5 people petitioned to be mods, I think one person finally did get some "powers" but it was limited and everyone thought that person was a loser!! :o :roll:

Niels has a tendency to hold onto grudges... the best person to ask would be his Ex :lol: :wink:

Hell, he's even had a grudge on his best friend Shane....but somehow they either worked their differences or he was able to forgive him for that "one time" when....he.... eh :P :cartmanhappy:

Quote:
And to me a part of me would like to be the better man and apologize however I won't because all those years ago I was the better man, I still am the better man your undying hatred of me proves that. The fact that you were and probably still are an ignorant racists proves that I'm better because even when trolling I don't use racism to piss people off.


Are you my Evil Twin?!? :timmy: :unhoodedkenny:


Quote:
To quote buzz lightyear.
You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.


THAT IS AWESOME!!! I loved Toy Story!! :mrgreen: :twisted:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 3:04 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
Triplemultiplex you will more than likely see this, because I've seen your name on the recently posted. So I want to say hello and hope the past 6 7 years have been kind to you and you are happy with whatever you are doing in your life,


Meh, I've had my ups and downs, but I'm still kicking. Thanks for the words. Same to you and stuff.

I'm sure just about everyone would trade this ghost town for the rough and tumble dramafest this place was for a while. Now it seems like it's too boring for even trolls.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
blah blah blah..


Who said anything about grudges? I have no grudges. I just think you're a cunt. There's a very thick line distinguishing these two feelings.

Who said anything about stalking your posts, too? As if I don't have anything better to do? Just because I check in periodically and see shit doesn't mean I always ignore it?

And cut the racist bullshit. I don't know who the fuck you think you're fooling. Take a look at my girlfriend and tell me I'm racist. People like you make me despise whites.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
At least the spammers have been purged.

It's a shame almost all the people you listed don't post here anymore.

Young people bring most of the entertaining drama. Maybe they're not attracted to the show anymore because it's got a bit old? Most of the trolls we had seem to have grown up and moved on. I hope not, we need that kind of entertainment sometimes. I'm sure the site will improve when the show comes back from it's longest haitus. Like you said, you were 12-17 when you said most of the stuff you said that can't be taken back. It only takes a few regular posters to catalyse the site into life again.

Quote:
. People like you make me despise whites.

Kinda ironic you say you hate the white race as proof that you aren't racist

I wish my memory was good enough to harbor grudges that long! If people are giving you new reasons to hate them all the time then you don't need to have a good memory to look like you hold grudges. Sticking in people's memories is better than having a good memory of your own :P
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 10 of 15 218 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X