Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 15 217 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Mr. Kitty will forever be here in some form. ^_^

Re: Old SP reunion members PostSun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Great to see that after all these years, KSWF managed to keep a hold of the old signature pic, long after updates prevented us from installing new ones.

And that's exactly why I refuse to alter my signature--because then I'd have to remove it. :)

Same here!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostMon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
BRMBug wrote:
Mr. Kitty will forever be here in some form. ^_^

I always loved that signature. You had a Mr. Kitty lolcat long before Faith Hilling aired!
Re: Old SP reunion members PostTue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
triplemultiplex wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Great to see that after all these years, KSWF managed to keep a hold of the old signature pic, long after updates prevented us from installing new ones.

And that's exactly why I refuse to alter my signature--because then I'd have to remove it. :)

Same here!

Oh yes, I remember that one! :)

(sigh) I miss being able to do that. But at least I still have the ones I created saved on a mini-drive after all these years.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 am2
I come here every so often. For those that dont remember me, I'm Zac. I was the guy who trolled the forums and cloned Big-Will saying I was in love with a young gay mexican boy. I've matured since then, Not much but a little :P I still spy on this place.

ily Willy <3
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:41 pm Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
Winter is coming..........
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Nov 27, 2013 2:18 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
How old is old on this forum?
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Nov 27, 2013 8:31 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
As in age? Dunno. We got some old MF's on here.

As in membership? Also dunno. I've been on here for 6 years. Will's been around since the earliest incarnation of this forum in 2001, and I believe he also goes back to a much earlier one than that.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostWed Nov 27, 2013 8:32 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
Winter is coming..........

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/winter_is_coming
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Dec 12, 2013 9:16 am Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
I like to pop in every once in a while so people know I'm still alive because I know it's a major concern for many :P But yeah, like KSWF said, I'm just not as into South Park as I was years ago and most of my forum friends I have on Facebook or whatever else. Though I'm also just not super active anywhere really between work, school and the gym I'm rarely home.

EDIT: Oh yes,and my banner certainly isn't going anywhere.
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Dec 12, 2013 10:28 pm Offline
^ Hey, TC! :D
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Milo Vonnegut wrote:

You tell us. But consider that South Park is written by two middle-aged men - 44 and 42. I'm five years older than Trey.

As for who's been around the longest, well, that would be me. I was one of the first members to join back in April 2001.

As to who can be considered an old-timer, that can be anyone who remember things happening here that don't happen anymore.

BRMBug wrote:
As in age? Dunno. We got some old MF's on here.

As in membership? Also dunno. I've been on here for 6 years. Will's been around since the earliest incarnation of this forum in 2001, and I believe he also goes back to a much earlier one than that.

I was on two big SP-related message boards before this one - Beef-Cake (9/97 - 4/00) and GoTimmyGo (the South Park Forum, 4/00 - 8/01), and several smaller ones. Once this message board opened up, the other boards began to die off.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Old SP reunion members PostThu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 pm Offline
Milo Vonnegut wrote:

It should also be pointed out that some of the people here may have changed their username and opened new accounts...which may explain why the date they joined seems more recent than implied.

I didn't bother with that. It says 2004 on my profile, and it means it!

:D
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Milo Vonnegut wrote:

It should also be pointed out that some of the people here may have changed their username and opened new accounts...which may explain why the date they joined seems more recent than implied.

I didn't bother with that. It says 2004 on my profile, and it means it!

:D

I joined a year ago. But I did create other usernames since then (they are in my signature). So, I don't know.

I'm not sure if one year counts as old. It probably doesn't.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Old SP reunion members PostFri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
I'm not sure if one year counts as old. It probably doesn't.

Sure it does :)

I remember when others reached their own one year anniversary. They were so happy.

Me, on the other hand, I was such a n00b when I joined. I was trolled big time by a poster who isn't here anymore; nick was StovePipe Jam, or something like that, or SJ for short. He was using yet another nick when he trolled me big time. So much so, Milo Vonnegut, that I actually left SPS for awhile on my own choice. A big flame war erupted. At the time, I was such a n00b I had never even heard of "flame" before in the context of a forum board. I had no clue what was going on. But SJ did. He knew what buttons to push, and I sure reacted to his and the board's amusement.

I was "zzyzx" then, with a join date sometime in late 2008. Anyway, something happened when I changed something in my profile and I never got the activation email. So I opened a replacement account, "zzyzx 1." Then something else happened with my "zzyzx 1" account at the beginning of this year (2013) so I made another replacement account, "zzyzx 2."

Big-Will commented at the time something like: "new year, new nick."

For the longest time, I only used the "n00b" avy for "zzyzx 2" because I wanted to wait for the avy creator to be fixed. It was, and then I created this present avy.

So, Milo Vonnegut, I'd say by now you are an old timer at one year. That, and the fact that as this board is basically inactive lately, you are currently one of the most active posters here :)

As to "zzyzx" as a nick, I got it from this road sign that fascinated me as a child on the road on the way to Las Vegas where my family vacationed:

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1473&b ... =116&ty=87

Sort by  
Page 12 of 15 217 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next