Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostFri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 pm Offline
Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:44 pm3
Just wondering everyones thoughts are on the topic. Personally I don't think they're gonna find it for a long time. Also think it would be an interesting idea for Season 18 but go figure.
Re: Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 12:06 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Yeah I already suggested it in “New Episode Ideas” last month. I personally think they will never find the plane. All the bull rate now about China and people hearing pings is bull sh*t to me. I think it is a lie and they are just getting mixed up and its something else. I’ve gotten completely sick of CNN and all the coverage of it. I had to stop watching and commenting about it. When I did I would say it will never be found and that Malaysia is not really doing anything wrong and we need to stop allowing the grieving families from thinking that they were still alive. I thought from the beginning that it was some sort of hijacking and I’m sure it was. I wasn’t leaning so much on it being the pilot but my uncle was and now I think there is a good chance it was the pilot. All background checks on all the passengers and crew turns up no terrorist association and cause of alarm. It does make you think that the plane may have had a malfunction electrical most likely. I think that if SP does do the Malaysian missing plane that they could have Richard Quest in it. Who is like the new Piers Morgan over the missing plane. Its kind of funny just listening to him talk. I got sick of watching it when China said they found the plane using satellite but it was a like 90 foot by like 20 foot piece of debris and then no one could find it. Then more debris was found using satellite and then no one could find that debris. I just turned it off and haven’t really been following it as much now. Yeah so I agree with you Ser Douchebag on this one. There has been so much coverage it surpasses the coverage of what the Zimmerman trial got.

Also what about the Oscar Pistorius trial. That one is pretty good too. I think Pistorius did it on purpose. His own brother had killed someone and gotten away with it and I think he just wanted to do it to. There is a lot of evidence against him but I don’t know how its going to go. Having a SP in South Africa sound cool and a nice change of pace. And Oscar is always saying “my lady”! Where the hell did he learn to talk like that? Is that the way people talk in South Africa? And South Africa has the apartheid and the dead Nelson Mandela. Sounds like it could make good with Carman jokes and having Kyle say things about it and where things have gotten.

I’ve been getting a lot of kicks out of the newest Deadpool comic number 27 of volume 4. In it he gets married and it’s a jumbo comic and a record holder as it had the most comic characters on one cover. Deadpool rules, I would recommend to check him out.
Re: Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 7:29 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I think They'll find it, but It'll be too deep to do any kind of recovery on.
Re: Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Maybe this goes against some shit I stand for, but I couldn't give less of a fuck if they find that plane. All I've heard about in the news for an entire month was that plane. Even when there's no updates, they discuss it for an hour acting as if they've found a major discovery for the sake of talking about it. It's made me hate the media even more than I already do.

I've stopped asking myself if our inability to locate it was based on the sheer size and depth of the Pacific, or based on somebody withholding information of some kind (especially if the Chinese are involved). No offense to Chinese people, but their government, trade organizations, safety regulators, and businesspeople are some of the most corrupt, shady, and despicable humans out there, and are solely responsible for tarnishing the international reputation for over one-sixth of the world's population.

It's highly tragic and unfortunate, but it's more than safe to assume the passengers and crew are dead. We don't need to be spending millions and millions of dollars across several economies to look for pieces of junk metal. These futile efforts won't bring back those who perished. It's highly unlikely making a physical discovery will shed any significant light on a motive, if the disappearance were the result of a deliberate terrorist act. Who the fuck should care at this point, though? The damage is done, and there's no good reason to believe the terrorist[s] acted on behalf of a terror group we've never heard of. Because, frankly, there isn't one.
Re: Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostSat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
The flight? No.
The plane? Eventually. It took a while (73 years, actually) to find the Titanic, after all. Discovering the plane shouldn't take that long with our advanced technology.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Will they ever find the Malaysia Airlines flight 370? PostThu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
I think that eventually they will the plane and figure out what happened to it but it might be bad news to the family and friends of those on board if there were no survivors.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts