Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 5 62 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm22
whats your favorite brand of chocolate?
mines reeses or lindor :D
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 pm Offline
Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 pm75
BramblestarofSunclan wrote:
whats your favorite brand of chocolate?
mines reeses or lindor :D

Cadbury and Seas :D
Long live the confederacahh!!!
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Jan 25, 2010 1:57 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ohhhh, there's soooo many!
Actually, we have a thread about that already, and all of my answers are there...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=32750&hilit=the+candy+thread
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Jan 27, 2010 7:02 pm Offline
:|
So anyway, we could use a new chocolate thread anyway. I love just about everything. Cadbury's makes the best dark chocolate bars. Hershey's with Almonds is always good. Brach's Almond Supremes are probably the best chocolate covered almonds I've ever had, and I've had some pretty pricey gourmet stuff too. As for regular candy bars, I like Kit-Kats, Snickers, Baby Ruths (Crisp Baby Ruths are good too), Milky Way, Twix and Twix PB (although the older Peanut Butter Twix's were much better). I miss the Hershey's Smores bars, and Nestle Tollhouse bars. Then you've got your Cherry Mash, Ooh, Wonka Bars! how could I possibly forget about those? I'm sure there's 'bout a-thousan more I can't think of now, but that's a good start. :mrgreen:
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 am Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
Cadbury FTW
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 am Offline
I was at Kroger yesterday, and they had a massive bin full of big chocolate bars for a dollar. So I got 2 Cadbury's Royal Dark, 2 Roasted Almond, and a Hershey's Symphony with Toffee and Almonds. :mrgreen:
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 am Offline
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm2474A place with lots of sheep and ecstasy.
Wonka Bars and Dr. Pepper make things worth while.

See's candies too ^^
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Pure Côte d'Or, of course. :D
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Ferrero, though they're more hazelnut-based than chocolate. I'd have to say Lindor. Anything European. But I love my Reese's cups.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I f*cking love chocolate. Lindor is great, but I also like the dark chocolate pieces Dove makes. I like some See's chocolates, and I will try most forms of expensive dark chocolate..However, I think Godiva is too expensive for what you get, it tastes pretty good, but I have had a lot of chocolates that are better and less expensive.

I recently learned how to make chocolate bon bons. My favorite brand of chocolate to use for making my own candy is Ghiradelli chocolate chips. Especially the really dark chocolate.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 pm Offline
Godiva is very good, but you're right - it's too expensive. It's authentic European though; go figure. Their passionfruit/chocolate truffles are to die for.

I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate. Milk chocolate has always been my favorite.

White chocolate nauseates me. It's way too sweet, and just the sight of it makes me shiver. They use almond bark as a substitute and I don't think it's much better.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Kit-Kats. I have tasted many, many fine and fancy chocolates, they are great, but will never surpass a Kit-Kat. Kit-Kat + Dr. Pepper = Good Day.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Lindt :mrgreen:

Oh...and I also like Hershey. Who doesn't like Hershey?? :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 pm Offline
I love Hershey, but it's in a whole different ballpark than its French, Swiss, and German competitors.

But then, it's also three times cheaper.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm Offline
Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm545Elsewhere
Cadbury. Ever since I lived in Auz, I've realised that nothing can compare to the awesomeness that is Cadbury. My favourites were chocolate mint and caramel. It is an absolute outrage that Kraft is buying them out, and I'll bet they'll totally alter the recipe for an American audience.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 5 62 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next