Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 5 62 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I agree. I was pissed when I hears Kraft was buying out Cadbury, as if they need to Americanize British chocolate. Truth be told, though, I think they won't change much, if anything.

Last year I couldn't find the milk chocolate cream-filled Cadbury eggs around easter. I was so pissed. I don't care for caramel or dark chocolate.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I hope they don't alter the recipe either. I love their caramel eggs....MMM, come to think of it, those should be in stores soon.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 am Offline
Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:53 am48
Dove (Russian brand) and Россия - щедрая душа
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Niels0827 wrote:
I agree. I was pissed when I hears Kraft was buying out Cadbury...

WHAT?!?!???!

Well, I don't know if it'll affect us or not. Didja know... hershey actually manufactures cadbury chocolate in the us market.

I looked on both websites, and didn't really find anything out. I wasn't really looking that hard though if I'm honest. I found it more interesting that the names of the brands under the Kraft foods umbrella, read like "names I used to dance under". :mrgreen:

Multiple edit: oh mah gawd! How could I possibly forget about Caramello! I prefer the Cadbury's version over the Hershey's because there's so much more of it.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Feb 10, 2010 11:14 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
BRMBug wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
I agree. I was pissed when I hears Kraft was buying out Cadbury...

WHAT?!?!???!

Well, I don't know if it'll affect us or not. Didja know... hershey actually manufactures cadbury chocolate in the us market.

I looked on both websites, and didn't really find anything out. I wasn't really looking that hard though if I'm honest. I found it more interesting that the names of the brands under the Kraft foods umbrella, read like "names I used to dance under". :mrgreen:

Multiple edit: oh mah gawd! How could I possibly forget about Caramello! I prefer the Cadbury's version over the Hershey's because there's so much more of it.

Yes, I know Hershey's is in charge of the American market, but the only Cadbury's I usually eat are imported from the UK. I'd get them at Cost Plus and other specialty stores.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
At the moment i am into Cadbury's creme eggs & galaxy bars.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
The only guys who truly understand women are Ben & Jerry. :lol:

EDIT: But damn, NEVERMIND! :parishilton:

Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Feb 11, 2010 1:02 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I've never had Cadbury before...:o

I really, really love milk chocolate, and other types are just meh to me. I like getting fancy milk chocolate and sucking on it. :?

It's kind of like a "melt in your mouth" feeling.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
Chocolate Rain
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
nestle and purdys and cadbury
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostFri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
M&Ms has a new flavor out for the Holidays besides Mint... Cherry Cordial. :cartmanoooh:
They're effin' awesome. Almost as good as the real thing. Almost
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Hershey, Godiva, & Dove. Those are the only 3 on top of my head right now.

I especially love the Godiva cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. :D
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostFri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
It's a tie for me between Hershey's and See's Candies.

Hershey's: Special Dark Bitter Sweet :yum:

See's: Dark Bordeaux with sprinkles
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
chocolate... how I love thee

Reece's cup defiantly!! Hershey's Symphony Bar (much better than actual Hershey bar), Cadbury Milk Creme bar, Lindt Lindor truffles (OMFG death!! you have to like, eat 10 at once), Ferraro Roche, Twix (preferably PB)...

yeah, I have a sweet tooth :P

I need chocolate now... :|
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
,Twix (preferably PB)...

Is "PB" still around? I have been looking for it.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 5 62 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next