Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 5 62 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
Hayley B wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
,Twix (preferably PB)...

Is "PB" still around? I have been looking for it.

Still around here, one of my favorite candy bars.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostTue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 am Offline
Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:46 pm221Somewhere between 39-42N and 78-81W
I (almost) always choose RITTER SPORT!

But I support Endangered Species chocolate bars as well. And, Terra Nostra rice milk bars are good. It's a wonderful milk chocolate sub if you can't have dairy. Even though I prefer very dark chocolates change is nice. :D I also like Goldies bars but they are carob, not chocolate. Everyone should give them at least one try though, I encourage!

If you haven't tried any of em, you outta!

GAH though I cannot stand "mainstream market" chocolate worth a f*ck, it's sh*t and it's made of trash.It's muff cabbage.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)
PostSat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 am Offline
Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:00 am110in your underpants
Anything with Nutella. <3
Re: PostSat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
canswer wrote:
Anything with Nutella. <3

Nutella is good. There's a place in the Christiana Mall in Delaware that makes crepes. You can add Nutella in the crepes that they make. It is so good. :)

Here's the place that makes them:

Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: Re: PostSun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 am Offline
Hayley B wrote:
Nutella is good. There's a place in the Christiana Mall in Delaware that makes crepes. You can add Nutella in the crepes that they make. It is so good. :)

Here's the place that makes them:

Ahhhhhhhh crepes, hell yes! That looks similar to the place in my mall! Did they sell gelato there too? I would get crepes with nutella plus a scoop of cookies&cream gelato. <3 So delicious.
Re: Re: PostSun Dec 12, 2010 8:23 am Offline
canswer wrote:
Hayley B wrote:

Ahhhhhhhh crepes, hell yes! That looks similar to the place in my mall! Did they sell gelato there too? I would get crepes with nutella plus a scoop of cookies&cream gelato. <3 So delicious.

Yes, they sell gelato too. The two scoops in that picture are gelato. I got rum raisin though. I'll try the cookies and cream next time.
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm Offline
Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm545Elsewhere
Oh, yum! That crepe picture is making my mouth water. I haven't had crepes since living in Sydney. :( There was a place in Sydney Uni's student union that sold crepes, and Nutella was an option for toppings. Nutella and cookies and creme gelato together sounds heavenly.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostWed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I love Nutella too!! I asked for a jar for my birthday and my mommy got me it! YUM!!!

Omg, I had the creamiest peanut butter cup at the Sweet Factory a couple days ago... it was better than a Recees cup!! :O
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I will be making some candy for a few Christmas gifts tomorrow night, so should there be a huge debate on here then and I am not here to participate, you know why. I am making a ton of chocolates, they are going to be dark chocolate with coconut..My own recipe..And the kind of chocolate I use as the coating are the dark chocolate pieces Ghiradelli makes..The ones that are 60 percent cacao..It is very dark chocolate, but it goes well with the coconut..Hell, here is the recipe if anyone wants to make some for Christmas..

First, you melt down a stick of butter..Then you add some corn starch and powdered sugar, and some vanilla and coconut..I don't really measure how much of each ingredient, I just add what looks like enough of each ingredient, and mix everything together.. Then, you take two cookie sheets and line them with foil or waxed paper, and then you roll the coconut mixture into little balls and put them on the cookie sheets..When you are finished, put the cookie sheets in the fridge for at least 45 minutes, until they are firm. Then, you melt the chocolate..I have a chocolate melter, but if you don't have one, you can take a pot, fill it half full of water, put it on the stove and heat it up..Then take a glass or metal bowl and put it on top of the pot, and throw some chocolate and a little butter in there and let it melt..When it is all melted, take one the coconut candies, put it in the chocolate and use a fork to roll it around until it is well coated. then use the fork to put the chocolate back on the cookie sheet. When you are done coating the chocolates, put them back in the fridge until they are firm..

Oh and if anyone on here tries my recipe, let me know how you liked it.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostThu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostFri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 am Offline
I love chocolate fish! :lol: SpongeBob will always be dear to my heart...even if the new episodes stink.

Anyway, have you guys tried Ferrero Rocher?
www.chockies.net
blog.jasontsang.ca
Has a yummy nutella center. If you guys haven't tried it, YOU MUST! :shock:
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 pm Offline
I keep wondering if they only sell Peanut Butter Twix in the west coast? I don't see them in my state anymore. Only the org. Twix anymore.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostSat Mar 05, 2011 3:02 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
You might have to find a specialty sweet shop. I can't find them in grocery stores or 7-11's, but I've seen them in sweet shops.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostMon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm Offline
Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am54hot as fuck arizona
there's still pb twix around here. my favorite kind of chocolate is one out of sharon, pa called daffin's.
Re: whats your favorite brand of chocolate? PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:14 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
hi adam! its me from the kfc bridon#1fan i like nestle chocolate and purdy's and cadbury
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Sort by  
Page 3 of 5 62 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next