Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 6 77 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
T&A (er, TSA) gropings are about to get serious PostSat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm Offline
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 am3
This guys a f*cking hero!

In the last video TSA official says they're going to bring a case to him. WTF?

http://johnnyedge.blogspot.com/2010/11/ ... tween.html

P.S. It would be awesome if this could be an episode and if it does become one. Randy. That is all.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostSat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, they already had that airport scene with the inept security guard in The Entity. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a new take on it.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... antarctica
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostSat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
To be honest, I didn't read the whole thing. Right when I read about the guy threatening to have to the security staff member arrested if he "touched his junk", I stopped reading.

Honestly, he's just another one of those guys who wants to start a confrontation of some kind. He has to make a controversial, confrontational comment like that before anything even happens.

Boo hoo...some complete stranger who you're never going to see again is going to do a pat down on you. I bet you're also one of those guys who complains about inferior and dismal airport security and goes on a tangent when the most lenient of security laws fails to be enforced.

Seriously, I can't stand guys like this. Stop giving a crap if some random guy touches your schlong for 1/100th of a second. He does that to hundreds of people a day.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostSun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
Neils just nailed it. And to think someone who commented on this even considered comparing this coward to Rosa Parks is absolutely appalling.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostSun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
So you through a scanner and someone sees you through your clothes. So what? I'm more concerned about my personal belongings. You empty your pockets, and your things are left unattended waiting to be stolen until you reclaim them. But you can't reclaim them if you are detained walking through the scanner.

And while you're objecting to the scanner, your stuff is still being left unattended, waiting to be stolen.

I say "so what" to a random underpaid employee who you'll never see again looking at the X-Ray of you as long as you can make it fast and get to your unattended belongings quickly. Any delay, such as objecting to a physical search instead of going through the scanner puts your belongings at risk for theft.

Just go through the scanner, get your stuff, and proceed to your plane as fast a possible and try to enjoy your trip. A detour through the scanner is required these days. You don't like it? Objecting at the airport isn't the answer. Just don't fly and figure out some other way to get to your destination.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostSun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Guards, don't tough my pee pee, m'kay?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Airport security theater just got a whole lot sexier!

Now you have a choice: let this x-ray machine take a picture of your genitals or let this fat person grope you.

On top of that, no water bottles, let everyone smell your feet, it's $20 to check a bag, no in-flight meals and every other flight has to go through Atlanta.

America has never needed high speed rail more than it does now.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostMon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:
America has never needed high speed rail more than it does now.

Yeah, but if we had it, how long until they insate the same BS security rigmarole just to board?

...I'm reminded of a movie where I think Chevy Chase was being frisked by a cop (or maybe security guard) where he was like "...okay, don't forget the pockets. You gonna buy me a drink later? Yeah.. don't forget to check the prostate while you're back there..." etc. I can't for the life of me remember what the movie was. I'm not even sure it was Chevy at this point.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
I heard an interview with the guy on the radio while in my car.

Wow.

He declined going through the X-Ray machine because TSA employees could get a good look at his "junk." Also, females are not exempt: their breasts are fully visible to to these perverted TSA people.

And the man did not want TSA to grope him either. If the TSA did group him, the man said he would sue the TSA. So even though his ticket was non-refundable, American Airlines did refund his money.

The TSA told him to leave the airport. Once outside, TSA wanted him to go back in to make sure he wasn't carrying an incendiary device. What? Go back into the crowd at the airport with a possible bomb and blow up people AFTER the man had left the airport? That's just crazy. Yet the TSA said if the man didn't go back into the airport (after telling him to leave) he would be fined $10,000.00 and sued by the federal government civilly as well.

These perverted TSA employees just wanted to get their jollies by looking at the man naked.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm Offline
Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:51 am3
I'm not sure if you guys noticed but he recorded the whole thing. The videos are at the bottom, even the one with the TSA agent saying they're going to file a case against him.

Quote:
Honestly, he's just another one of those guys who wants to start a confrontation of some kind. He has to make a controversial, confrontational comment like that before anything even happens.

Nah, man. All you did was read some of it and made up your own conclusion. I didn't read all of what you said but your just one of those guys that is so cynical of others you dismiss everyone as radical douche bags because they're doing something observable. The view must be great from your high horse( see I can do it too). If you watch the videos, he's very non-confrontational. He just doesn't want his cack n' balls to be touched by some random dude.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 4:59 pm Offline
Phongbong wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:

...your just one of those guys that is so cynical of others...

Cynics are known for being skeptics, and skeptics are known for being highly intelligent. So...thanks for the compliment. :mrgreen:

Phongbong wrote:
He just doesn't want his cack n' balls to be touched by some random dude.

So he's a little insecure...
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Muslim groups are asking that Muslim women be exempt from the screenings - ‘enhanced pat downs’ only on head and neck area. Go figure.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm Offline
Muslim women should be exempt from the screenings, but only if they're exempt from flying.

A huge percentage of Muslim women don't even wear a headdress, and if keeping your hair hidden from view is THAT important to your religion, don't travel. Or at the very least, take a train long distances and a car, or camel, short distances. It's that easy.
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 6:07 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
If I see camels near SeaTac, I am blaming you, Niels.

The title should be, "TSA GROPINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET SEXIER", ala TMX.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: TSA gropings are about to get serious PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I think everybody's overreacting in this scenario. The TSA needs to get a grip and stop being so ridiculous. If a person with a bomb in their pants makes it that far, how are you going to stop him by touching his junk? Guess what? It won't do crap.

But for god's sake, it's just a body part. I'm sure he's seen a penis before. He's not a 6 year old.

Quote:
These perverted TSA employees just wanted to get their jollies by looking at the man naked.
Somehow I doubt that. It's a crazy idea, I know, but I think that just might not be completely true.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Sort by  
Page 1 of 6 77 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next