Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 7 105 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I don't know anyone who actually beleived that the Rapture was going to happen today. Or at least that is what I have seen everyone posting on Facebook. As a Pagan, I don't really believe in the Rapture, but I do think that maybe if people on this f*cked up planet are not careful, it is possible that there could be a doomsday. People need to not have so many brats, and take better care of the earth, and maybe show more respect to the natural world, but unfortunately, I don't believe enough people will do this, because I believe too many people are f*cking selfish. I am sure many of the people who believe the rapture would happen today are people who believe that marriage and love is only for breeders, and believe it is ok to f*ck up the earth because their Bible teaches then that man has dominion over the earth..By the way, people with my beliefs don't believe that..Anyway, I am sure all those people have beliefs I strongly disagree with, and they would probably think I am an evil Satanic witch if they really knew me..But you know what? I don't feel right pointing and laughing now that they are publically humilated. We all knew nothing was going to happen today, infact I was joking that if the world ended, at least we would get out of work today, so what is saying " I told you so" going to accomplish? All those people already made asses of themselves, and maybe kinda f*cked up their lives if they put money into those pamphlets I saw them handing out on the news. I can't really blame some of them for wanting to believe the world is ending so badly, for many people, this world f*cking sucks no matter what they do. I know some very unlucky people. So, I really don't feel right for sh*tting on a bunch of people who already publically humilated themselves out of desperation. They are probably miserable enough. If I did that, I would be no better than certain fundies are when they are telling gay people they are going to Hell or pushing their religion down everyone's throats.

And Will, like I believe you would really go to Heaven if the Rapture did indeed happen today. We both have been on this board a long time, and I still remember you mentioning that Breayle sent you what sounded like a very naughty picture of Cartman's mom back in the day,. I am sure you have done other naughty stuff too, you bad boy. LOL
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSat May 21, 2011 11:41 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If anyone wants to see that naughty picture, you'd have to order a back issue of Playboy with Cartman's mom as the centerfold. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSat May 21, 2011 11:42 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Lord, I think watching this show here is enough to keep us all out of heaven, if God is anything like he is in the Old Testament. :lol:
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSat May 21, 2011 11:48 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Well, if God actually is anything like he is in the old testament, well f*ck him.He's an assh*le. Oh, and by the way, big party in Hell, and evidently all my friends are going to be there..LOL
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 12:59 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Aw, hell. Looks like I spent the day naked without touching myself for no good reason.

Actually around 6 I was heading out to go see POTC: On Stranger Tides.

Big-Will wrote:
If anyone wants to see that naughty picture, you'd have to order a back issue of Playboy with Cartman's mom as the centerfold. :lol:

Is that the one I think it is? Tetas & cookies with a side of eggplant smuggling?
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 1:05 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Oh, and by the way, big party in Hell, and evidently all my friends are going to be there..LOL

Oh we're goin' to the hukilau...
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 7:34 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
NeuroHeart wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Oh, and by the way, big party in Hell, and evidently all my friends are going to be there..LOL

Oh we're goin' to the hukilau...

when i first read that before having coffee, i thought you said haiku. :lol:

speaking of haiku's, check out what i found online. it's called "ode to the end of the world":

Dark near-Earth object
I know your out there somewhere...
Waiting to get us
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 7:44 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:56 am22Heaven
GREETINGS FROM HEAVEN SINNERS! :mrgreen:
SCREW YOU GUYS,I'M GOING HOME.
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 11:37 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Zabonoturo wrote:

Hello :)
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 11:38 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Zabonoturo wrote:

Hey there, Elder Zabonoturo!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 11:53 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Zabonoturo wrote:

Yo. I'm some new-ish dude...or something. How's it goin', man?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostSun May 22, 2011 1:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Well, that was one doomsday. Only 2 million to go, starting 2 decembers from now. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Anybody go to a Rapture Party Saturday night? I was chugging beers around a campfire in an unrelated matter. I think I prevented the Rapture by drinking enough beer to make Gawd change his mind. It's the only possible explanation...

I have no idea how much this dumb-ass cult spent on advertising, but they got themselves a big, ol' billboard on US 41 near Oshkosh, Wisconsin, that I drove by this weekend. I mocked it on my way north before the 21st and mocked it even harder coming south yesterday. They gotta have these all over the place.
And now we can all laugh at them for the rest of the month at least.

As for this Camping douche, you might as well arrest him right now for fucking children. Because if history teaches us anything, it's that the leaders of end-of-the-world cults are always fucking children. There's just something about "the end times" that makes weird old dudes stockpile assault weapons and child brides.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 6:04 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: The Doomsday Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
BRMBug wrote:
Uhm... whoopse.

:lol: So awesome, and yet so true. (Well, at least for me.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 7 105 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next