Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 39 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostSat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm Offline
Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm13
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=39071

I repent to the technological god that is monitoring and archiving all of us. I self promoted myself on this message board and plenty of other message boards. On this particular site, I made up a stupid pseudonym, used a message board that doesn't relate to my interests and responded foolishly to the responses on this topic, so I could fool everyone into thinking that it wasn't me who made this thread. I asked the administrators and moderators to remove this thread so I could get rid of the evidence of my attention seeking, but they refused to do so. Since the internet is permanent and rethinking isn't possible I'd like to say hello to the people who aren't born yet
who are going to have computers implanted in them. Hello, I am dead and you and all of humanity will eventually die too; I did not have delusions of grandeur if you are reading this. My motive for pooping on a cross naked was gaining fame, fortune and a better sex life. There you go technological god; I do believe I searched for Pokemon characters around the time Google first came out. That was me who entered the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA and said hello to all the workers in their cubicles while drinking the coffee that I took from their cafeteria. That was me who broke my laptop with a baseball bat in front of Google in Irvine, CA. That was me who said hello to the workers at Facebook in Palo Alto, CA. That is me who searches for "I know you can see all of searches" on Google, Bing and Yahoo. That was me who waved at all the computers and phones in the Macintosh store. That was me who waved at all the computers, phones and the Kinect for Xbox 360 in the Microsoft store. That is me who texts "I know you can see all of my texts and hear my phone calls" to myself so that the Government can view it. That is me who waves at the urinal sensors whenever I use the restroom. That is me with the mental surveillance sticker on top of my car. That was me who used my mother's iPhone to masturbate a few times. This is me typing this at Starbucks on their Wi-Fi. Release everything you can about me, I no longer have anything to hide and believe me I remember almost all of the embarrassing things I've done on (and off) the computer through the past 15 years. I want all the publicity I can get so I can gain money to direct a film starring Norberto Avalos from Dateline NBC's To Catch A Predator
and so I can f*ck many prostitutes in The Netherlands. Technology is taking over Religion, it took sh*tting on a cross naked and using the computer afterwards for me to fully comprehend technology's capabilities. "Jesus" died for your "sins"; I am sacrificing myself and willing to accept embarrassment to increase awareness. Do whatever you can to take me down, call me an attention seeker in front of a camera or on your blog, it will only further justify pooping on a cross and it will reveal what technology is all about. Think before I post? Think before you make the internet motherf*ckers. I am no longer a part of your experiment..unless you wanted me
to post this.

Regarding the pseudonym mrhankey666 and the thread I made over a year ago. I do not believe in Satan and I don't watch South Park. A friend told me about the Jonas Brothers episode. I don't dislike South Park.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostSun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Yeah I remember that thread about the guy who sh*t on a cross...That was you? How does it feel to be a huge attention whore?
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostSun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
What?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostSun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
mentalsurveillance wrote:
Technology is taking over Religion

You say that like it's a bad thing.

That was me who entered the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA......That was me who said hello to the workers at Facebook in Palo Alto, CA.

Keep your lunatic ass out of the Bay Area.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostThu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 pm Offline

Barack Obama appreciates Khloe Kardashian.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostThu Jan 06, 2011 3:49 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole

Barack Obama appreciates Khloe Kardashian.

....okay, what? What does this have to do with the first thing?

And I will second Neils' notion that you keep your lunatic ass out of the Bay Area.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostFri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm Offline
TMNT II NES FINAL STAGE KRANG AND SHREDDER (video may deactivate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=902xbNz1PFA

FREAKED THE FOOTS, MANGLED THE MOUSERS AND TOTALLED THE TECHNODROME. THAT'S..TURTLE POWER!! BUT, WHAT ABOUT THE SHREDDER AND KRANG...!? BURNED TO TOAST? VAPORIZED TO MILKSHAKE?? OR.. ESCAPED TO DIMENSION X? UNTIL WE KNOW, NONE OF US CAN SLEEP SAFELY IN OUR BEDS..ER, SHELLS!
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostFri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostWed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm Offline
According to the myth, everyone thought Jesus was a lunatic and they crucified him. What will happen to me?
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostWed Jan 12, 2011 2:33 pm Offline
I am not going to crucify you. I think this board has gotten boring again..Too many sane, rational people who are too hung up on how smart they think they are. No offense. That makes a board dull to me. We need more lunatics.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostWed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
According to the myth, everyone thought Jesus was a lunatic and they crucified him. What will happen to me?

Probably nothing. I don't know. Just don't worry about it.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
M00ndragon69 wrote:
We need more lunatics.

Uh... Hello?
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostThu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 am Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
We need more lunatics.

Uh... Hello?

Well, get off your ass and post something crazy to liven the board up.
Re: Naked Man on Cross REPENT PostThu Jan 13, 2011 6:29 pm Offline
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:26 pm2500the dangleberry of planet Earth
The only fucking lunatic here is me bitches!

*shoots trout gun in the air*
PopRocksAndSoda

Back off, snickerdick!
I wanna ride your Rapidash ;D
Re: Naked Man on Cross JACKIN IT PostThu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
We know, we know. Take it easy!

And Moon… I can't think of anything crazier than having all 457K+ BBS members (including Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], and especially Ask Jeeves [Bot]) dismembered, taking pictures of it, and posting them here, in this thread. But something tells me it will hardly liven the board up. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 39 posts 1, 2, 3  Next