Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 9 of 12 166 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jun 01, 2011 1:10 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Here's the schedule for the rest of this week:

Wednesday June 1, 2011

Professor Peter Ward will discuss his latest work on mass extinctions and the self destructive nature of our planet. He'll also talk about aliens and artificial aliens, as well as why we might all, in fact, be Martians - based on new work on the origin of life.

Guest(s):
Dr. Jack Pruett

============================
============================

Thursday June 2, 2011

Physician and former business partner of Cong. Ron Paul, Dr. Jack Pruett, will discuss why he believes that ancient astronauts came to Earth in our distant past & created mankind, and now their descendents run the world.

Guest(s):
Barbara Lamb

============================
============================

Friday June 3, 2011

Psychotherapist Barbara Lamb has personally conducted more than 3000 hypnotic regressions. In the first half of the show, she'll discuss the recent spate of information coming out about alien human hybrids, and how many subjects believe they are actually hybrids. Followed by Open Lines.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Reverse engineering is also done at Area 51 (named for the year it was built: 1951).


The name "Area 51" actually comes from it's location in a long-defunct grid within the Nellis Test Range from back in the days when they used to test nuclear bombs out there.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
triplemultiplex wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Reverse engineering is also done at Area 51 (named for the year it was built: 1951).


The name "Area 51" actually comes from it's location in a long-defunct grid within the Nellis Test Range from back in the days when they used to test nuclear bombs out there.


I've heard that theory too; in fact a lot of theories on the name origin of Area 51; I got the info re: date of being built from the current book I'm reading based on interviews of those who lived and worked at Area 51. But how accurate are these interviews? Secrecy is the norm; are these people really and finally telling it as it was, or are they still keeping the myth going?

I'll have to put on my tin foil hat again and think about it. In fact, back on topic, I'll be listening to what George Noory has to say on this book I'm reading :wink:

All we know for sure is that Area 51 is 75 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada :)
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
zzyzx 1 wrote:
I've heard that theory too; in fact a lot of theories on the name origin of Area 51; I got the info re: date of being built from the current book I'm reading based on interviews of those who lived and worked at Area 51. But how accurate are these interviews? Secrecy is the norm; are these people really and finally telling it as it was, or are they still keeping the myth going?)


I'm pretty sure it's the grid thing. I saw some TV show years ago and they showed this old map of Nellis from the 1940's.

At any rate, I think we all got a sneak peak at one of their more recent projects in that Osama bin Laden raid. The stealth modified Blackhawk is just the kind of thing they'd work on out there.

That was a bit of major news in aviation circles, I understand. The crash of one of those Stealthhawks (ooh, I should trademark that) forced the US to acknowledge it's existence. And that was a big reveal, because I don't know that it was even a rumor. In retrospect it seems obvious the US would engineer a stealthy helicopter for transporting troops.

It's a rare instance of good spending in today's post-Cold War, post-9/11 military.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
triplemultiplex wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
I've heard that theory too; in fact a lot of theories on the name origin of Area 51; I got the info re: date of being built from the current book I'm reading based on interviews of those who lived and worked at Area 51. But how accurate are these interviews? Secrecy is the norm; are these people really and finally telling it as it was, or are they still keeping the myth going?)


I'm pretty sure it's the grid thing. I saw some TV show years ago and they showed this old map of Nellis from the 1940's.

At any rate, I think we all got a sneak peak at one of their more recent projects in that Osama bin Laden raid. The stealth modified Blackhawk is just the kind of thing they'd work on out there.

That was a bit of major news in aviation circles, I understand. The crash of one of those Stealthhawks (ooh, I should trademark that) forced the US to acknowledge it's existence. And that was a big reveal, because I don't know that it was even a rumor. In retrospect it seems obvious the US would engineer a stealthy helicopter for transporting troops.

It's a rare instance of good spending in today's post-Cold War, post-9/11 military.


Amen to that bro! The takedown of Osama with high tech gear like that just shows the world that we DO have the best military! It's too bad that it crashed though, must have been a few bugs with a new system. but now we have stealth bombers, fighters, and now helicopters! What will we think of next?
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Jul 05, 2011 8:00 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
^^Cloaks of invisibility? *shrugs* That would be awesome.

Yep. This is a bump. Now for the summary of tonight's show.

Search for ET Life
Tue 07-05
Astronomer, teacher, and writer Jeffrey Bennett will discuss the variety of ways man is searching for life in the universe, including both SETI and various rovers launched in outer space, as well as the philosophical implications ET life presents to humankind.

First Hour: Author and health freedom advocate Ty Bollinger has an update on alternative cancer treatments.

Remember: Tin foil hats are you friends.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 am Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I hope we find other life-forms out there. I think, with the number of planets out there, that it's a statistical impossibility that it DOESN'T exist. I know, I know, I should probably go put on my tin foil hat, bury myself in a bunker in the backyard, and wait for the government to turn everyone else into zombies.... :lol:

Quote:
Cloaks of invisibility? *shrugs* That would be awesome.


They're actually working on that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41389765/ns ... -you-dont/
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
*bump*

I have some sort of cold/flu, so I'm up listening to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Tonight: Crop Circles :o

In this 1989 photo, Colin Andrews is seen at a crop circle in Hampshire U.K., taking site details which formed part of the first official reports sent to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and head of state, The Queen :

(Right -Click for whole image):

Image
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 3:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Are people still doing those? That strikes me as a 90's fad. Don't people know that ghost hunting is the hip new way for kooks to get attention? Unless that is now passe and they're going retro on us.

***!bad pun alert!**

They are just grasping at straws.

***pun alert expired***
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Tuesday December 13, 2011:

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Brother Guy Consolmagno

Astronomer at the Vatican Observatory, Brother Guy Consolmagno, will discuss the question of ET life, the discovery of the Earth-like planet found named Kepler 22-b, why the Russians were interested in going to Phobos, dark energy, and how the Vatican is involved with all of these things.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Tuesday December 13, 2011:

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Brother Guy Consolmagno

Astronomer at the Vatican Observatory, Brother Guy Consolmagno, will discuss the question of ET life, the discovery of the Earth-like planet found named Kepler 22-b, why the Russians were interested in going to Phobos, dark energy, and how the Vatican is involved with all of these things.


So another tin foil hat night, huh? NICE! :mrgreen:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Well, at least it's entertaining stuff. Unlike the conservative radio my dad listens to. :roll:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 13, 2011 4:31 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm84You Mean Like a Goldfish?
http://www.thesuffolkvoice.net/news/ear ... -1.2733138

600 light years away is a habitable planet, they say.


http://www.thesuffolkvoice.net/polopoly ... 404364.jpg

Kepler-22b's mass/composition; meaning that we don't know if the planet has a surface or not, or what that surface might be like.

But it's a twin earth, hurf-a-durf.
I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
And now, for the summary regarding tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM:

Spiritual Intervention
Tue 12-20
Leading expert on the paranormal, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, will discuss her research into angels, holy entities, and interventions into the physical world by the spirit world.

First Hour: Coach Bob talks about simple but effective ways to keep stress to a minimum.

Is this a tin foil hat night? I'm honestly not sure. I will say this: I'm at least interested.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Wednesday, December 21, 2011:

Hosted by George Noory

Guest: James McCanney

Who's behind the secret door :?:

Join George as he welcomes several favorite guests through the secret door.

First Hour: Maverick physicist James McCanney talks about hurricane prediction, and a large comet approaching the sun.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 9 of 12 166 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X