Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 12 166 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Dec 21, 2011 4:41 pm Offline
Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm84You Mean Like a Goldfish?
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Wednesday, December 21, 2011:

Who's behind the secret door :?:

Join George as he welcomes several favorite guests through the secret door.

I shall crush the timechild, and eat his entrails on my tummy!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
And now, the summary for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM:

Predictions for 2012, Part 1
Fri 12-30
Ian Punnett hosts Part I of our Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to share one event they see coming in 2012.

I'm tuning in just for the possible hilarity of the answers. Maybe even our dear friend PT will call in and say he's gonna destroy the moon until he gets free ice cream. :lol:
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostFri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
woo. This is fun! 8) I love predictions from crazy people :lol:

Seriously, someone thinks there is life and death that will come together in some sort of new dimension?? :?

I guess a lot of apocolypto predictions tonight.
and the end of the world or jesus coming...eye :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostSat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Saturday, December 31, 2011 (Happy New Year everyone):

Hosted by Ian Punnett
Guest(s): Open Lines

Ian Punnett hosts Part II of the Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to share one event they see coming in 2012.

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 3/11/97 when (the late) Dr. Fred Bell discussed the time machine he built in the 1980s. When he used the machine to travel ahead in the future, there was nothing....only blackness!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostSat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 am Offline
  • YIM
By the way, tonight's show will be the final one featuring Ian Punnett as the regular Saturday host due to his tinnitus. John B. Wells will take over Saturday nights beginning January 7th. Punnett will be on one Sunday a month.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostMon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
The summary for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM:

Making the Most of 2012
Mon 01-02
1st Half: Founder of Moonview Sanctuary, psychologist Dr. Laurie Ann Levin, will discuss how people are reacting to 2012, and will offer tools that can be used to tap into one's own sources of intuition and guidance.

2nd Half: Author & psychotherapist, Dr. Laurie Nadel, shares tips on how to use the paranormal to access information for personal & professional benefits in the new year.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
Alternative Health Treatments
Tue 01-03
An advocate for homeopathy and biological medicine, Dr. Harvey Bigelsen has courted controversy and endured legal persecution, while helping to change the public perception of healthcare. He'll discuss many beneficial natural therapies, and why surgery should be avoided.

First Hour: Investigative reporter Greg Hunter comments on current events.

Should be interesting, at least.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 pm Offline
  • YIM
Understanding the Universe
Wed 01-04
Expert in space computational technology, Scott Tyson, has been an advisor to the office of the Secretary of Defense. He'll discuss a new understanding of all physical phenomena, which unravels the nature of gravity.

First Hour: Researcher L.A. Marzulli talks about new evidence for the Shroud of Turin's authenticity.

WOOO! Tin Foil Hat night! Sort of, anyway.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostFri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm Offline
Friday January 6, 2012
Hosted by George Knapp
Guest(s): Open Lines, Marion Williams

Filling in for George Noory, George Knapp welcomes author Marion Williams for a discussion on her book, It's A Metaphysical World. Open Lines to follow.

And then tomorrow:

Saturday January 7, 2012
Hosted by John B. Wells
Guest(s): Paul Guercio, George Hart

Kicking off his new Saturday night berth, John B. Wells
(email: johnb@coasttocoastam.com) welcomes futurist Paul Guercio and physicist George Hart of theMerlin Project for a discussion about their Timetrak technology, which reveals future trends and changes, as well as information about the election, the economy, war, and climate.

6-10p PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 7/10/02, whenDouglas Mulhall described the exponential changes that are coming from nanotechnology and robotic revolutions.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostFri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Recipes from the Dead/ Open Lines
Fri 01-13
In the first half, ghostbuster Mary Ann Winkowski talks about earthbound spirits, portals, and cookbook recipes from the dead. Followed by Friday the 13th Open Lines!

Tin Foil Hat Night is a go! Also, beans. And corned beef hash.
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostMon Feb 27, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Figured I'd bump this because, well, why not? :lol: Anyway, here's what's on the docket for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM:

Mind & Heart Revelations
Mon 02-27
First Half: Scientist and author Gregg Braden will discuss his most recent work on new discoveries that change the way we think about everything from personal relationships to civilization itself.

2nd Half: For over 30 years Howard Martin has been passionate about advancing human potential and performance. He'll share compelling research linking heart function with health, emotional well-being and, intelligence-- a function previously thought exclusive to the brain.

Also, Ancient Aliens is back! (Well, new episodes, anyway.) You can catch them every Friday night on H2. (Check local listings. Seriously, I don't remember the exact hour new eps premiere.)
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostMon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 pm Offline
GeminiShamrock wrote:
I don't remember the exact hour new eps premiere.)

George Noory broadcasts from Los Angeles on Premier Networks, heard locally on KFI am 640 kHz. And they're on iHeart radio. George broadcasts here from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am PST live.

Then, of those four hours, three of them are repeated on KFI from 2:00 am - 5:00 am. So that's seven hours of programming 8)

I've been listening to C2C lately, and I apologize for not posting updates here. So many interesting topics. Like the recent topics on genetically engineered food. Did you know that Monsanto Corp., who makes round-up vegetation killer, is making corn seeds that are round-up resistant? That is, these seeds grow in soil that is not supposed to support plant life :o

Studies in farm animals from veterinarians show that the round-up does react with the animals' stomach contents. Their organs are deformed, the doers smell foul, and the color of the insides is all wrong. Got me to switch from Ralphs to Whole Foods Market. Did you know that high fructose corn syrup is all made from genetically modified organisms? [GMO]. So no sodas for me anymore, thanks to C2C.

And Ralphs' bread, wheat bread; the first ingredient is high fructose corn syrupy! Shouldn't the first ingredient be wheat? Well it is at Whole Foods where I shop now.

And one of the heads of the Food and Drug Administration was a former exec with Monsanto, so it appears GMO will have a green light for production here in the U.S. in the foreseeing future.

Thank you Coast To Coast!

In addition to making food grow in soil sprayed with round-up, Monsanto is developing more crops resistant to other Monsanto poisons: AGENT ORANGE :shock:

George Noory/Art Bell FTW 8)
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostWed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 pm Offline
  • YIM
zzyzx: I was referring to Ancient Aliens, not Coast to Coast AM. :lol: I know when new eps of Coast to Coast come on. Still, thanks for the info.

Anyway, on tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM:

Smart Meters/ Parapsychology
Wed 02-29
First Half: Fighting to restore and preserve various freedoms, John & Pauline Holeton, will discuss their battle against smart meters and how these devices not only emit potentially harmful radio frequencies, but have invasive data tracking.

2nd Half: Oxford graduate Chris Carter will discuss how he became interested in the paranormal while living in a haunted medieval farmhouse in England. He'll also recount parapsychology’s struggle for legitimacy - an epic tale, containing victories, sudden reversals, intrigue, scandals, and wild accusations.

WOO HOO! TIN FOIL HAT NIGHT RETURNS! Can't wait. :mrgreen:
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostSat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm Offline
  • YIM
Okay. I'm gonna post a lot more often on here. (Especially since it's close to the season premiere of Season 16.) What better way to start than posting the summary for tonight's edition of Coast to Coast AM, right?

Sat 03-10
Joining John B. Wells, journalist John Scura discusses globalism as plotted by powerful bankers and business people who wish to end our national sovereignty.

First hour: Renegade historian Douglas Dietrich reflects on the Fukushima anniversary.

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time
Sat 03-10
6-10p PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 2/21/02 when Eric Burdon - lead singer and founding member of The Animals, talked about the crazy beginnings of the British Invasion

Enjoy the rest of your night, everybody!
Re: Coast to Coast AM PostTue Mar 13, 2012 8:13 pm Offline
  • YIM
And now, the return of Mopie! Anyway, here's tonight's summary:

Positive Thinking
Tue 03-13
A doctor of psychology, Eldon Taylor is an expert in mind control and brainwashing. He'll discuss his work with subliminal suggestion, as well as the power of positive thinking and how our mind holds the key to success and failure, sickness and health.

First Hour: On this night, the 15th anniversary of the unexplained "Phoenix Lights" sightings, Dr. Lynne Kitei shares updates on the case.

The first hour sounds good! Can't wait!

Sort by  
Page 10 of 12 166 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next