Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 13 190 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I usually only watch films after public opinion had a time to simmer. Sadly getting opinions on weather somethings worth seeing puts you at risk of seeing spoilers, but that's my bad. Not knowing weather it's worth spending my time on a film before i watch it is annoying but I hate when a film draws me in with a good beginning then sucks for the rest but i spent enough time on it i don't want to quit... worse when a TV show starts good, it's hard to quit because it might become good again.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostWed Apr 04, 2012 8:28 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
...when you're thirsty and need to take a leak at the same time, so you don't know what to do first?

...when you wake up with a morning boner and desperatelly need to take a leak?
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostThu Apr 05, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Mamont wrote:
...when you wake up with a morning boner and desperately need to take a leak?

It makes it really hard to aim.

... it looks super nice outside, but it's actually fucking freezing.

... a bum who doesn't totally look like a bum engages you in conversation and you reciprocated because he doesn't look like a total bum, but once you do, he gives you the same old bum sob story about needing bus fair or gas money and it's only then that you smell the cheap booze on his breath.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostThu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
...when there is a lot to eat in the house, but you are such a picky eater, and that nothing looks good enough to eat...or that you have eaten it and am sick of eating the same damn thing!!

...when the news has become such political theater that it no longer seems like we are getting the 'correct' news because everthing seems skewed either left or right :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm Offline
When people keep believing something after it's been proven wrong? My dad insists that the UK government spends 23% of revenues on foreign aid, rather than 0.6% (a 23% increase on last year) and when that's pointed out he insists the sources showing it's 0.6% are lying or false - don't you hate when people refuse facts.
I hate that people like that vote - don't you?

You have 2 or more things to do, such that you feel guilty you're not doing the other things whatever you do?
You have a lot to do and everyone wants to talk to you?
People take your sarcasm seriously?
You know something was meant as a 'gotcha' question but you can answer it with a simple yes or no?

Quote:
..when you're thirsty and need to take a leak at the same time, so you don't know what to do first?

why not do both at the same time? *aim hose for mouth*
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostThu May 10, 2012 12:32 pm Offline
... when you get your feet wet early in the morning at work and spend the rest of the day with wet feet?
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostThu May 24, 2012 10:12 am Offline
Don't you hate it how some days you have so many things to do and others are just empty and boring? I need better arragements of events.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSat May 26, 2012 10:33 pm Offline
Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm14
Don't you hate it when instead of biting into an apple and seeing a worm, you bite into an apple and see half a worm?
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun May 27, 2012 2:09 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
dont you hate it when you are about to go on the school buss, you decide to run back in the house and take a crap at the last minute. and hear. the sound. of the school bus. leaving. the. curb. while you groan in constipated fury, unable to run after the bus due to...

:x :| :( :-? :shock: :stanpuke:

3+ hours later. Clean and handing in a school assignment 3 hours late.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun May 27, 2012 4:04 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
......you make a really nice dinner only to hear "i ate before i came home"

......you discover that someone really has put an empty carton of milk back in the fridge OR left the tiniest little bit of coffee in the coffeemaker

......you hear the phrase at work "oh, you wanted me to read that?"
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 am Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am26
You're saying something really funny to your friend in a loud room and the last bit of it sounds REALLY wierd out of context, but everybody gets extremely quiet right when you say it and they all hear that really wierd out-of-context phrase.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 am Offline
...a fat guy sits next to you on a train, or a bus and takes up more than just his seat? And then you have to sit on the edge of your seat, so your thighs don't touch his.
Also, don't you hate it when people put their bags and purses on empty seats on a crowded train?
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 am Offline
Important news takes forever to reach you?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
Someone leaves without taking the gate opener to get back into your stupid "secured subdivision" with them? :/

Trust me, it sucks. Now I have to sit here until late tonight wondering how they're getting back in and if they're going to call or what. Of course with someone else's phone 'cause they also left their cellphone sitting on their desk.
I don't have a signature
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 2:45 pm Offline
Someone says they'll call right back and doesn't call back for an hour.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 10 of 13 190 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next