Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 11 of 13 190 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 3:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i hate when i explain myself to someone and i need to pluck at such random analogies and they think i sound like a weird philosophical moron.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Don't you hate it when people turn the TV up loud and you can't hear your TV in another room?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Unassumption wrote:
Don't you hate it when people turn the TV up loud and you can't hear your TV in another room?

Oh christ yes! :cartmansopissedrightnow: The room where I do my work in is right next to a TV and above a computer with loud speakers!
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

same here!! even with the people watching soccer or footy. they cry goal and shout in annoyance.

the volume of the television+the volume of the TV watchers= me deciding to procrastinate
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 7:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
(ugly)Bob wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

same here!! even with the people watching soccer or footy. they cry goal and shout in annoyance.

the volume of the television+the volume of the TV watchers= me deciding to procrastinate

And my Grandpa has huge belly laughs though out football games. :?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Add to that, when people talk to the TV like the characters can hear them!

When I burn my food too :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostSun Jul 08, 2012 9:18 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
the house shuts down at quarter to nine because I live with Grandparents. :?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostMon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i hate when people pretend to be stupid to make you not want to talk to them
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
the house shuts down at quarter to nine because I live with Grandparents. :?

The house never shuts down because no one goes to sleep and plays loud music all night because you live with your immature parents?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 11:44 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
...you want to sleep, but sparrows are having an argument on your window?
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Your neighbour's alarm clock goes off at six in the morning and can be heard in your bedroom. :(
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 12:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
You want to grow up fast then when your grown up, all you want to do is go back to being young.....
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 1:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
dude your in school still and you say that!?
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Yeah, to make it even more weird, I'm just entering 8th grade!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: Don't you hate it when... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 5:57 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i understand ya. i got that when i first went to school. now thats messed up :lol:
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 11 of 13 190 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X