Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: If you... movie... PostFri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
The title of my movie would be "Rising from the Shadow". It would star Leonardo DiCaprio as a young me, and Tom Hanks would also appear :P

I'm someone who has just overcame much...and continue to. Hopefully I'll be successful one day...hopefully. :cartmannohat:

Niels: Vigilante. Fitting XD. Was August 27th the "release" date?? :o :lol: (I know its your birthday...)
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: If you... movie... PostThu Sep 20, 2012 10:13 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 am14Amongst Rednecks
A movie about me would be interesting, but it would inevitably result in the entire world hating me, rather than just my friends and family.
Not only have I wasted your time with the comment above, but I managed to piss you off simultaneously. You need more control over your own life.
Re: If you... movie... PostSun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 pm Offline
Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 pm5
All dubstep artists are aliens taking over the minds of raving teenagers with their music. I fight them with the power of metal, and vanquish the evil aliens and their plot to take over the world with ecstacy, glow lights, and condoms. those evil...evil condoms...
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." - François Marie Arouet (Voltaire)
Re: If you... movie... PostTue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm Offline
Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm9
My movie would probably revolve around all the hilarious misfortunes/karma that plague it daily. It would be alot like south park sort of.
Re: If you... movie... PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:09 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
The Trilogy wrote:
Question of the day!

If you... if someone willingly and kindly... gave you... the once in a lifetime opportunity... to have... your own movie... and you be the star... and you come out famous.................

... would you capture it... or just let it slip?

I'd give Matt and Trey full control :D

SuperJew93 wrote:
My movie would probably revolve around all the hilarious misfortunes/karma that plague it daily. It would be alot like south park sort of.

Exactly. Pretty much sums me up. My life is already a tv show.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: If you... movie... PostThu Nov 22, 2012 1:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
"The Life and Times of a Broke College Student" starring Kevin Smith as, um, yours truly. Why? Because aliens.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3