Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next
What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
So as a few of you know, I'm going back to school on Thursday. Well, the first person I told (my most recent ex) didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about it despite the fact she was the one encouraging me to go back in the first place. So I told her I was disappointed in her reaction to my taking the steps necessary to get my life back on track.

This is what I said: "I was hoping you would've been more enthusiastic about the fact I'm going back to school."

Her response: "You have a lot of nerve telling me how I should feel."

My response: "How so? All I said was I was hoping you would've been more enthusiastic about this."

That's when she hung up the phone. Wanna know what's hilarious about the whole damn thing? She wants me to be honest with her no matter what, but hates it when I don't tell her what she wants to hear. I'm somehow made to be the bad guy despite the fact she asks for my honest opinion! I don't get it. I really, really don't. I'm just...really pissed off.

Oh, yeah. I also found out that the girl I dated before my most recent ex lied to me about her daughter dying. Turns out the little girl is among the living. So yeah, I attract some real gems, don't I? :evil:

Sorry, everyone. Go about your business. Nothing to see here.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
We all attract bad apples. Tell your ex to shove an umbrella up her nose and open it. Her pea brain is getting constricted.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
All bets are off when it's your ex you hope would be more enthusiastic.

GeminiShamrock wrote:
Oh, yeah. I also found out that the girl I dated before my most recent ex lied to me about her daughter dying. Turns out the little girl is among the living. So yeah, I attract some real gems, don't I?

What bearing would your first ex's daughter living or dying have on you? Bitches be trippin'!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:44 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Wow. What kind of bitch lies about their daughter's status among the living? (Excuse the blunt statement, I honestly am speechless)
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm Offline
  • YIM
Big-Will wrote:
All bets are off when it's your ex you hope would be more enthusiastic.

I realize that, but she was the biggest cheerleader in this regard. And her less than enthusiastic reception to this news (For those who don't know: I'm going to school at the Art Institute of Houston to major in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics) actually hurt. It was like she dumped me all over again.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Will, today was just a bad f*cking day. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. And as for the first ex, well, she lied to me. I don't like being lied to. Now I know why I preferred to stay single before meeting her.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Sucks what happened to you Gemini, I hope someday you'll find a true lover and not some deceptive bitch that played you like a fiddle. Anyway, I'm headed off to Illinois State University tomorrow and I'm dealing with an issue of my own: parting from my family. Even though I was away from them six weeks last summer somewhere near Asheville, NC (don't ask why) and I was away five weeks this summer earning college credit at Eastern Illinois University down in Charleston, this transition feels the most stressful as I won't see them for over half the year. It's just not going to be the same without my parents, my younger brothers, and even though he kind of gets on my nerves, my golden retriever. Even though I'm much closer in proximity to them than I was in my previous two situations, I just can't let my looming loneliness go. All in all though, this is a huge turning point in my life and I'm ready to face the challenges of the real world and thrive.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 am Offline
  • YIM
Thanks, nwt. I'll be okay. You'll be okay, too.

Zazaban: A sociopath who loves playing with guys' hearts. It's a wonder I haven't sworn off women altogether. (Oh, yeah. Because I love them too much to do so. :roll:)
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I can surmise for the tone of the original post that:

She dumped him.
He was still into her at that point.
He still cares what she thinks about him.
She took his news as some sort of attempt to rekindle that relationship, even if that wasn't the point of mentioning it.

The other chick lying about having a child die, well that's just fucked up, right there. Women like that are why some guys make sweeping generalities about "bitches lie" or whatever. You definitely need to forget about those two, Gem, and start fresh this semester. Sounds like you're starting at a new school, so use that as an opportunity to meet new ladies, man.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
hey gemini, repeat after me

and nwt- welcome to the midwest. your snow will arrive in the next 4-6 weeks. please do not attempt to send it elsewhere or the underpants gnomes will visit.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
^ Good one, bazi! :lol:

GS, sorry to hear about all this.

You're better off not telling her anything at this point. There's no pleasing some people, and unfortunately, you had to learn it the hard way via her.

As for the previous girl...well, that's just low. Not much more I can say to clarify or sugar-coat this one.

Hopefully, you'll be able to hook up with someone more understanding, maybe even meet her at the school; y'never know. And when that time comes, here's hoping she's a lot better than those last two.

And if that's the case, those last two can pretty much BITE THEMSELVES!

Best of luck, man. Really.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
bazi42 wrote:
hey gemini, repeat after me

and nwt- welcome to the midwest. your snow will arrive in the next 4-6 weeks. please do not attempt to send it elsewhere or the underpants gnomes will visit.

I've spent most of my life in the Midwest, so I'm more than prepared for early snow.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostWed Aug 15, 2012 9:17 pm Offline
  • YIM
triplemultiplex wrote:
I can surmise for the tone of the original post that:

She dumped him.
He was still into her at that point.
He still cares what she thinks about him.
She took his news as some sort of attempt to rekindle that relationship, even if that wasn't the point of mentioning it.

The other chick lying about having a child die, well that's just fucked up, right there. Women like that are why some guys make sweeping generalities about "bitches lie" or whatever. You definitely need to forget about those two, Gem, and start fresh this semester. Sounds like you're starting at a new school, so use that as an opportunity to meet new ladies, man.

Wow. That's really accurate, TMX. :shock: Anyway, I think I'm gonna quit talking to her for a good while. And after this, I've decided I'm not going to get back together with her. I'm sick and tired of being built up by someone just to be torn back down by the same person. So f*ck it.

bazi: :lol: Nice! I'll definitely remember that.

Angus: Thanks, man. I'm psyched about my first day tomorrow!
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I have known some guys who attract crazy girls...I know a certain gay guy who seems to date crazy f*cked up guys. And, I know girls who go for f*cked up crazy guys. All their relationships seem to end up the same..I read your post, and I see the same patterns..You know what? f*ck those bitches..Concentrate on making your life better..You are going back to school, focus on that..Raise your self esteem, because that is the number one thing that attracts crazy bitches and assh*les..Low self esteem, because that is a good indicator to them that the person dating them will put up with all their sh*t, no matter how f*cked up..And, if an ex would lie to you, and tell you that her child died, that is a good indicator she plays a whole sh*t load of other mind games. That in a pretty extreme lie..Even the bitches and assh*les I know offline have not told those kind of lies..That I know of..And they lie all the time.

Focus on yourself..Making your life, and your self esteem better. And, maybe think about the past relationships..Not to dwell on the past, but to look for patterns..Like what is it about all these exes that attracted you in the first place..And what were warning signs in their behaviour you should have paid attention to.And what might have you said or done to give the bitches the idea that they can treat you like that. If you can find those patterns, maybe the next girl you dated will be better.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
Gemini: I'm 24 years old...and the closest thing I had (AKA my last 'relationship' if you called a three week fling anything) was when I was 15.

I've had girls who have liked me, I've asked a few out, gone on a few dates, but since then...haven't really been able to get past that "important" 2nd date (you know, the one after the "lets get to know each other" first!!!) :lol:

The girls whom I had flings with...well, the ones I still talk to are still single (ironic, since many others are in relationship...and now ENGAGEMENTS are coming every other day it seems! :roll: -_-) Actually, one is now engaged....so forget this comment here! :P

But most of them are not seen as the pick of the litter...they were cute yes, a few blonds, one dark brown, and a brunette (the brunette was the '3 week one') I mean I don't know what makes them special except for their personality...that is what I usually go for...I mean, do looks mean anything?!? sure they do!! but having smarts and not acting like a peanut in fairyland are definately factors that I look at.

But I don't know what the hell I am doing wrong. One big issue...I'm shy!! There I said it. :cry: :( I actually don't like to ask random people out...and it feels I have to know these people for a few weeks before I actually 'ask them out'. Even then....I get nervous often and kinda take a gulp when it comes out.

The other issue, because of my bad focus on women...I actually haven't kissed a woman in....like...3 years! :( :cartmancry: I went to a stuckup school....yes I had more success hunting women in Vermont than I did hunting them near "Connecticunt" (apologies to those who know of that state).... :lol:

So there you have it. I'm getting lonely, and I don't know where to start. Dating websites are ridiculous. I need a good job where I can get to know people (meh, not really yet). I'm just as fustrated as you. Now I know I'm not in my 30's yet but godammit...I will get screwed by a hore if I don't lose my virginity by 30!! :evil: :craig:

I could rant more, but I'll let someone else express their opinion now XD.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 24 posts 1, 2  Next