Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostThu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I hear ya, buddy. (Of course, I'm a thirty-year-old virgin. I choose to be, by the way.) But yeah, a good portion of women are either two-faced, snooty (stuck up), psychotic, or just plain mean. Now don't get me wrong. I love and respect women as the wonderful human beings they truly are. Always have; always will. But some women give the majority of the fairer sex a undeserved bad name.

I just need a good woman who understands me. But not right now. I just started back to school. (My first day went fine, by the way.)

moon: Thanks for the advice. To be honest, I don't think my self-esteem is that bad, but I could be wrong. But you're right. I need to focus on myself and school, and I certainly plan on doing just that. Thanks again. :)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
The reason why I said that was because of what you said about how your last ex has been treating you..She was the first to encourage you to go back to school, and now she is acting disappointed in you..And when you talk to her about her change in attitudes, she lays a guilt trip on you because she says you are telling her how she should feel..Well, I have seen that sh*t before..Seen people do that to my friends, and certain guys did that to me..They were trying to get me to date them, I thought we should just be friends, and it seemed like they laid those kind of guilt trips in a failed attempt to get down my pants. A lot..I made it clear I only liked them as friends, and that should have been the end of it..But, they brought the subject up more than once, laid subtle guilt trips, and tried to get me to feel sorry for them. And, when that didn't work, and I finally figured out they were disrespecting me, their guilt trips got more abusive.

.When someone is saying things that build you up one minute, then saying things ( either directly insulting you, or implying you are inadequate in some area) that are hurtful and insulting and then treating you like you are unimportant the next. That is emotional abuse. People who are emotionally abusive do that sort of thing all the time. To pressure the people they are with into doing things they may not really want to do. And, to try to manipulate their victims into feeling like no one else would accept them. That is what sounds like is going on in your situation.

Now, maybe you do not have low self esteem, but the girls you are meeting might think so, because they think you will put up with their crap. They probably are smart enough to know that most people wouldn't like their behaviour. At least, the emotionally abusive people I have known seem smart enough to understand that how they treat others is mostly socially unacceptable. That is why they have to look for people who seem like they would put up with their sh*t. Basically, these kind of people know deep down, they are pieces of sh*t, so they need to convince the person they are in a relationship with that they don't deserve any better than a piece of sh*t.

You deserve better. And, you know something, it doesn't matter if you are a 30 year old virgin..And, Mo, it doesn't matter if you haven't had much experience with girls. Society puts too much pressure on people to either have sex, or wait til they are married..I say, f*ck that. Forget about what society says about what age you should loose your virginity by. It is your life, and it is up to you to decide what is right for you. And, honestly, the kind of girl you want is one who loves you for who you are. I mean, if I met a nice guy or girl ( yes, if you didn't know, I am bi) who is smart, creative, funny, and who loved me for who I was, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if they were a virgin before we met. I wouldn't give a rat's ass if they had other relationships before me either..Just as long as they didn't have a bunch of crazy exes who were still in the picture, and the only reason I would care about that, is because that can mean a lot of drama. Anyway, you want someone who wants you, not someone who wants you based on how well you live up to society's expectations.

And, also I can understand how being single can suck..But, being with an assh*le or bitch sucks a lot more.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
M00ndragon69 wrote:
The reason why I said that was because of what you said about how your last ex has been treating you..She was the first to encourage you to go back to school, and now she is acting disappointed in you.

No, he was disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm upon hearing that he's going back to school. She just gave him the cold shoulder - why should she give a f*ck now that they're no longer a couple?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 am Offline
  • YIM
Big-Will wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:
The reason why I said that was because of what you said about how your last ex has been treating you..She was the first to encourage you to go back to school, and now she is acting disappointed in you.

No, he was disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm upon hearing that he's going back to school. She just gave him the cold shoulder - why should she give a f*ck now that they're no longer a couple?

She wanted to remain friends after we broke up so...yeah. And outside of my family, she was,like I've said previously, the person who was most encouraging in this regard. So yes, when she wasn't necessarily happy about my school of choice, I was disappointed, and even hurt.

But whatever. Let's quit talking about it. I'm back in school. My first day was yesterday, and I enjoyed it. That's what matters now.
Last edited by GeminiShamrock on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Don't get me wrong...I'm glad I don't have to deal with some of this sh*t. That 'ex' of yours sounds like a bitch gemini. She's not worth your time...either one of them. Lying is deceptive and is just wrong! And nobody should be allowed to put you down. Life is your decisions dude. Do what you want and be satisfied by them.

My brothers first love dumped him on his 18th birthday :oops: :o Don't know specifics (cause I'm not him) but that hurt...part of it was college partings, but there were signs and stress leading up to it. But I haven't really been hurt by women either. I don't know that pain that you all do. A lot of my instances have been "Lets' remain friends" and for the most part, we have. Again...never really been in a relationship long enough to feel that hurt. I feel like I'm missing a lot (even though I don't want to feel that hurt, I feel as if it is a sign of growing up and evolving/finding your inner self).

Nothing much to see here.... :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 10:43 am Offline
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm105
Well, if there is one thing I learned from watching my folks fight all the time, is that nothing we do is gonna please anyone else.

That being said, if I were you, I'd take this situation in which you're placed in as an expierence. Not to do things things because someone else says you should. When your girlfriend told to go back to school and later when you did, she pisses and moans about it like its your fault. I'm truly sorry to hear. But I will say this, if you do something just because people tell you to, you're allowing yourself to be dictated by everyone. You shouldn't have to return to school because your girlfriend says so, you should have done it because you wanted to. And the same goes, with society, Gemini. Don't do things for people just because they tell you to, because as I said, "nothing we do is gonna please anyone else."

I'm not saying you do stuff for people out of the kindness out of the kindness of your heart. :D But I'm saying you shouldn't do it just becuase they say you should. Because they will never be satisfied, and you won't be happy. YOU are the only one who should be allowed to decide what's best for YOU.

In the meantime, do what you can to get your mind off of this. Go to movie, play a video game, read a book, wash the car, walk in the park, do anything to help you forget.

As for girlfriends, the perfect one is hard to come by. But you must confident that the right will come. I promise you! You just have to be patient. :D
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
GeminiShamrock wrote:
But whatever. Let's quit talking about it. I'm back in school. My first day was yesterday, and I enjoyed it. That's what matters now.

Are you trying to derail your own thread? Bad idea. Just start one about returning to school and either leave this one to die or ask me to lock it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostFri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 am Offline
  • YIM
Big-Will wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:

Are you trying to derail your own thread? Bad idea. Just start one about returning to school and either leave this one to die or ask me to lock it.

Okay. Lock it then. :lol: (I thought it was kinda on topic since it was a thread about my recent ex's reaction to my going back to school in the first place. Or at least some closure...or something. That being said, yeah, it's probably a good idea to lock it at this point.)
Re: What the f*ck, man?! PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Best thing you can do is not force any relationships and just have fun being single, going back to school and most of all, not worry about dating anyone during the time being. Have fun with friends and doing the things you want, you'll find someone when you're not even looking for them :wink:
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 24 posts Previous  1, 2