Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next
Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 9:32 am Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am52Toronto Canada
Why did I get banned? You fag. You idiot. You douchebag! Sorry I got a little overreacted, but that was my reaction when I got banned. Let's take a stroll down memory lane when you last banned me. I thought I would get banned my whole life. That didn't happen. Being banned sucks. I'm scared. My heart leapt into my mouth when I saw that I got banned. What can I do to make myself feel better? Did anybody ban you from your IP address before? I'm sorry about what I've done. I infringed copyright, but I'm an autistic child. I have a learning disability. I've always had a learning disability. Sometimes I write good things; sometimes I write bad things. My questions don't always turn out according to planned. But now that my banishment has been lifted, it's time to turn these tears of sadness into tears of joy. It's just the Privacy Policy and the IP suspension. I understand. I understand how it feels to be banned and write hateful speeches. There's a stanza from Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" that goes something like this: Why you have to go and make things so complicated/I see the way you're acting like someone else gets mean and frustrated/Life's like this and you/If you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into/Honestly you promise me I'm never gonna find you faking it. I've made things complicated too. We all make mistakes. We're human. Will you have some compassion for an autistic child like me? Again I'm sorry for humiliating Matt and Trey and that led to my banishment. Maybe God knows something I don't. Unfortunately, I need your advice to get back to normal. Help me. HELP ME (crying). Again I'm sorry. I love you and I'm a big fan of South Park. Just don't try to ban me or my IP address again. I got banned myself too. When I was a t Staples 7 years ago, I made fun of people and got banned by the staff at Staples. The security guard sent me out permanently. I was bullied all the time in school, so my schoolfriends made me a bully (crying). Please accept this letter of apology, as I'm worried what you'll say to me later. If I already wrote something bad, I would just use the word supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. It's a humorous word. that's the word IU'll use next time I write a bad, angry question. So I'll just cross my fingers and hope to God my banishment from the sight doesn't happen again. From now on, I'll obey the privacy rules under the tutelage of Matt and Trey and Comedy Central. Again I'm sorry for security breaches.
Farzad is a professor at Seneca at York.
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 am Offline
Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm105
I got nothing.
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
Niels0827 wrote:

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Get your trolling ass out of here!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
...Wasn't me.

Oh wait, it WAS me. I banned you because you were asking really stupid questions like this one(if you couldn't tell from his birthday...), and this one (the one I banned you for).

Sorry to read that you have a learning disability, but this message board can only forgive so much. After that, you sink or swim, and it looks like you'll be sinking.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 7:55 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I only got as far as Avril Lavigne. Are you seroiusly quoting one of her songs? Really? Granted, she's a nice piece of ass, but dude...no! She's a terrible musician. Bad skurtz! BAD!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I barely got through the first few lines, then I just skimmed. Look, here's what I suggest; I didn't mind the unusual questions. I don't mind them currently. If you're gonna stick around, why not start a single thread to put them all into instead of doing a whole bunch of different ones. Just a heads up though: I don't think they're all gonna have answers.
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
About that...

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=52004&p=1013116#p1013116

...I don't think that will work.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Written apology PostSun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I didn't think the 'what star sign is Stan' question is that stupid. It's a way of asking his birthday, which I don't know off the top of my head. Sure you could google it but asking people who are likely to know seems ok too.

The problem seems more making new threads to ask questions that could be asked in existing threads? Look to make sure the question has been answered before asking maybe?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Written apology PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Oh come on Will..You are a good mod, and a good mod knows that stupid questions are not a good reason to ban someone. I don't think he was being rude or disrespectful to anyone, or breaking any board rules..Those are reasons to ban someone..f*ck, there have probably been times where I did way more to deserve getting banned than this guy did. All he did was ask some questions most fans wouldn't normally ask. And, He may have missed the Awesom-O episode, and didn't know what day Butter's birthday was..That episode did come out in 2004, after all.
Re: Written apology PostMon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Just hope he doesn't ask any more questions that make my ban finger itchy. Asking what soccer teams the boys are rooting for is just unanswerable, and if he's gonna ask more questions like that one, he shouldn't be here.

And he lists his age as 71. A real student would be honest about his age, a troll wouldn't.

And then there's this:
skurtz wrote:
When I was a t Staples 7 years ago, I made fun of people and got banned by the staff at Staples. The security guard sent me out permanently.

Well damn, you'd better watch your mouth here, dude! You wouldn't wanna be banned permanently from another place, do you?
My SP Fan Site.

Re: Written apology PostMon Aug 20, 2012 6:04 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Written apology PostMon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

......... :?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: Written apology PostTue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Just hope he doesn't ask any more questions that make my ban finger itchy. Asking what soccer teams the boys are rooting for is just unanswerable, and if he's gonna ask more questions like that one, he shouldn't be here.

And he lists his age as 71. A real student would be honest about his age, a troll wouldn't.

And then there's this:
skurtz wrote:
When I was a t Staples 7 years ago, I made fun of people and got banned by the staff at Staples. The security guard sent me out permanently.

Well damn, you'd better watch your mouth here, dude! You wouldn't wanna be banned permanently from another place, do you?

I'm 30.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next