Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next
HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostSun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
i am a proud chiefs fan, but this is damn funny.

HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON AND GO CHIEFS!
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostSun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Go Pack! (Green Bay Packers)
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
GO TEXANS AND GO GIANTS! WOOOOO!

Giants lost to the Cowboys Wednesday. T_T
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostSun Sep 09, 2012 4:13 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
GeminiShamrock wrote:
GO TEXANS AND GO GIANTS! WOOOOO!

Giants lost to the Cowboys Wednesday. T_T

Being a Giants fan myself, I was pretty bummed out too.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostTue Sep 11, 2012 2:49 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
bazi42 wrote:
HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON AND GO CHIEFS!

The Chiefs really consider Arkansas and Oklahoma as part of their market? Seems like they might be more into the Cowboys down there.

Bad start to the season for the Pack. Seems like the team will be plagued by a shitty defense again this year. Granted the Niners are pretty good, but still, can a brotha get a pass rush around here? I almost didn't watch the 2nd half after that 63 yard field goal bounced off the crossbar and over right before half. Really? A 63 yarder and it bounces IN? Fuck you, football.

I saw the scab refs mess up some calls in week 1, but no more so than the regular refs. It was more about the pace of the game that seemed off with the scabs.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 am Offline
  • YIM
TMX, the replacement refs have gotten progressively worse week to week. We're not even done with Week 3, and this is easily the worst week of games in terms of officiating. I've never seen bad officiating on this scale before. It's mind-blowing, frustrating, and alluring to the eyes (much like a train wreck, mind you) all at once.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostTue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm Offline
Good fucking lord! That Packer - Seahawk game is the last fucking straw!

Until the NFL reinstates their regular officials, I will not be watching another professional football game or wearing any NFL team apparel. That was just ridiculous.

Look, I'm a reasonable guy; I know human error is part of every human endeavor. And I accept that occasionally, a blown call can change the outcome of a game. But there has to be a limit to what I am expected to put up with. And the NFL found my limit with that atrocious Monday Night game.

When a wide receiver flagrantly shoves a defender on his face to make an attempt at a catch and no one throws a flag, that's some serious bullshit.

But the injustice didn't stop there. Next they ruled a simultaneous catch when no one in their right mind should consider that simultaneous catch. The defender had the ball; the receiver just had a single hand on it. In what universe is that a simultaneous catch? Isn't 2 greater than 1? That's what I was taught.

And then when given a chance to correct their mistake on the replay, they upheld their original bullshit call. So that is three big time fuck ups on a single, game deciding play.

So I've had it. Give the normal refs whatever the fuck they want to end this madness, you stupid greedy fuck-face owners. I'm not watching another football game or highlight show or anything else football related until this ref situation is resolved. I've put my Packers gear in storage and covered the sticker on my vehicle with an anti-NFL message. Your advertisers will get my eyeballs back when you acquiesce.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostTue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
i enjoy this comment made about the packers game:

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Btw, Lady Jerr is blind. No really.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 am Offline
  • YIM
Thankfully, "the Inaccurate Reception" was the straw that broke the camel's back for the league, too. The regular officials returned last night. They made their season debut in the Browns vs. Ravens game last night, and everyone was happy to see them.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm Offline
If you think the fans in Baltimore were grateful for the pro refs to be back, giving them an nice standing ovation, catch the start of the Saints - Packers game Sunday if you can. ;) We'll give 'em the key to the goddamn city! Those guys will drink for free in any bar in Wisconsin this weekend.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostFri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
triplemultiplex wrote:
If you think the fans in Baltimore were grateful for the pro refs to be back, giving them an nice standing ovation, catch the start of the Saints - Packers game Sunday if you can. ;) We'll give 'em the key to the goddamn city! Those guys will drink for free in any bar in Wisconsin this weekend.

Oh, I don't doubt it, considering you guys were the victims of "the Inaccurate Reception" and such. And let's face it: The officiating before that play was definitely getting worse and worse.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Welp, my Texans lost last night to TMX's Packers 42-24. Congrats, Green Bay. You got the better of us. We'll get ya next time.

At least the (football) Giants crushed the Niners yesterday. If that ain't a nice consolation prize, I don't know what is.
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostTue Oct 16, 2012 1:13 pm Offline
Yeah the Pack really needed that one and they delivered. I think they learned a lesson last week about not letting a team back up when you've got 'em on the ropes. And the sports media up here goaded Aaron Rodgers into kicking some ass with all their "oh how come he's not putting up legendary numbers again this year" crap.

Well, see you in New Orleans, GS?
Re: HAPPY FOOTBALL SEASON 2012-13! PostTue Oct 16, 2012 1:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
^^ Here's hopin', brother. Getting revenge in the Super Bowl would be epic! At any rate, good luck the rest of the season.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next