Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: Congressman calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell" PostTue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Our country may be a joke, albeit not as big of a joke as you, but it has more intelligent, rational people than the entire population of your UV-drenched nation.
Re: Congressman calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell" PostTue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
How do you know what my country is, you old buffoon?

I live in a country where people don't go around shooting each other, because guns are illegal. I also live in a country where there is a clear separation between church and state and not nearly as many (if at all) religious morons running our country.

We also don't borrow huge amounts of money from other countries and get ourselves in crippling debt.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Congressman calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell" PostTue Feb 05, 2013 1:14 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Brendle wrote:
How do you know what my country is, you old buffoon?

Man, if being 25 is old, your country must have some piss-poor health standards and a shoddy life expectancy figure.

Your country doesn't borrow shit-tons of money because in comparison, nobody lives there. My state alone has more people than your entire nation does.
Re: Congressman calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell" PostTue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
You're 25, but you act like a 60 year old cranky grandpa.

Now go play some bingo or something.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Congressman calls evolution a lie from the "pit of hell" PostThu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Well, this is amusing. Image

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2