Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 18 posts 1, 2  Next
'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostFri Oct 12, 2012 8:01 am Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:35 pm12
Hi guys. I have to do a college assignment on Virtual Ethnography. Part of that involves carrying out a survey. If you get a chance I would very much appreciate if you could take the time to fill it out. Even if you only fill out some of the questions it would still really help me out.

This is the link to my survey. I did it on google drive.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... SFAtRVE6MQ

'I love you guys'

Thanks a million.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostFri Oct 12, 2012 11:34 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Move from Polls because a poll was not created for it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 am Offline
My bad kind Sir,

Won't happen again, Thanks!
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Okay, done. Good luck with it kiddo.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Done. Looking forward to seeing the results in november.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm Offline
Thanks a million fellas I really,REALLY, appreciate it. The response so far has been amazing and very interesting.

I will post a summary of my results up here probably towards the end of November.

SWEET!
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
As a fellow college student, I'm glad to help you with your research, man!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Why not. I filled it out too.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostSun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Done, give the assignment a piece of our minds, haha
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 am Offline
Seriously thanks so much for filling it out guys! I was really struggling with this assignment until I put the survey up.

Its really helping me with my research. For once I'm actually interested in doing an assignment haha.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Done...and done! I was a little unsure on how I should answer a couple things, but eh. Anyway, good luck, buddy!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostTue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Pretty sure I'm going to be the only one to answer "7 years" to the question, "How long have you been at SPS?" Not bad for something I started in the middle of the night while drinking.
I've been here way to long...
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostTue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
that was pretty fun! i do love how you included a question about cheesy poofs. :lol:
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostTue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Good set of questions about the community and the website as a whole. As others have said I look forward to the results and wish you the best of luck :)

Quote:
Pretty sure I'm going to be the only one to answer "7 years" to the question

If I round up and ignore how off-and-on i've been here, I could match you ,_, I wasn't even drunk when i came to play 'cripple fight' and didn't leave lol.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostTue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm Offline
All I can say guys is thank you so much for helping me out and making me feel part of the community.

There are about 20 students in my class. The brief for this assignment stated that we could join any online forum but no two people in the class could be part of the same forum. Fortunately I was already a member of the SP forum, although I only joined previously to make an Avatar (I've been a South Park fan from day one though).

As you are aware, everybody in the class has to conduct a survey on their respective forums. I can honestly say, everyone else in class is struggling on this part of the assignment. They just don't seem to be getting the responses. It goes to show just how cool the South Park fans really are.

I am extremely grateful to everybody, particularly the admin for allowing me to conduct this research. Thank you so much.

So as you know I will post up the result of the whole thing towards the end of November.

However I'll give you an exclusive: as it stands James Cameron is on 55% and Randy Newman 45%.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 18 posts 1, 2  Next