Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 18 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostTue Oct 16, 2012 6:20 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
imRobinbanks wrote:
All I can say guys is thank you so much for helping me out and making me feel part of the community.

There are about 20 students in my class. The brief for this assignment stated that we could join any online forum but no two people in the class could be part of the same forum. Fortunately I was already a member of the SP forum, although I only joined previously to make an Avatar (I've been a South Park fan from day one though).

As you are aware, everybody in the class has to conduct a survey on their respective forums. I can honestly say, everyone else in class is struggling on this part of the assignment. They just don't seem to be getting the responses. It goes to show just how cool the South Park fans really are.

I am extremely grateful to everybody, particularly the admin for allowing me to conduct this research. Thank you so much.

So as you know I will post up the result of the whole thing towards the end of November.

However I'll give you an exclusive: as it stands James Cameron is on 55% and Randy Newman 45%.

we're all a close knit community
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:52 am Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:35 pm12
I've gathered all the data I need now guys. Thanks a million to everyone who filled it out, really appreciate it. Of course you can still fill it out for fun if you want but it's not that fun.

I will post up the results towards the end of November and let you know how we got on.

Cheers!
Re: 'Hey Guy' A Very Short Survey on Virtual Ethnography PostWed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:35 pm12
Hi Guys.

Firstly Sorry about the delay in posting up the results to my survey. It's been a hectic few months.

Secondly thank you so much to everybody who helped me out with the survey. Even those who didn't fill it out, by viewing the post you still helped me out.

So finally the results. I received a 2.1 which is the second highest grade you can get. I was absolutely delighted because it was a subject that I am not very strong at. I could not have received such a high mark without the help of the South Park community.
For anyone interested I will have a link up in this post to my report on virtual ethnography asap.

Peace out!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 18 posts Previous  1, 2