Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 2 posts
Halloween 2012 PostSat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
In this thread, anything is fair game as long as it relates to Halloween 2012, specially and most importantly ONLY about Halloween 2012. It doesn't matter what you talk about - as long as it's specific to Halloween 2012, and not Halloween in general.

I'll begin.

I'm a big fan of AMC's "The Walking Dead: Dead Inside." In that show a policeman gets shot, goes to the hospital, and is in a coma. While in the coma, an apocalypse happens, and people die. They then come back to life as Zombies. In the show, these Zombies are the Walking Dead, or "Walkers." They are never referred to as Zombies in the show, only "Walkers."

To survive, the Walkers must eat non-Zombies, i.e., regular people. Well the policeman wakes up from his coma and he's still a regular person. He rings the nurse's bell only to learn that there is no nurses at all. He is still hooked up with tubes and monitors. Walkers are everywhere. In the hospital, there is graffiti writing on the cafeteria saying; "Don't Open, Dead Inside." This means that the dead are now walkers and will eat regular people.

The show goes on to show how the policeman "Rick" escapes from the hospital, finds his family, then the show is now really a soap opera.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8kJnN1rfCyk/T ... inside.jpg

So for Halloween 2012, I will decorate my house as the hospital; I will also use my front lawn for this. As the kids come to ring the bell for trick or treat I will be dressed as a Walker. In the show, real people can talk; walkers cannot. So i won't talk. I think this will be a cool way to celebrate Halloween 2012 this year. I'll be a Walker.

Now, post your ideas of anything at all relating to Halloween 2012 :zombiekenny:
Re: Halloween 2012 PostSat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
i found a bunch of gel clings at target that look like bloody hands, so now they're in the windows at my house.

sort of looks like a zombie slaughter :lol:
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 2 posts