Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next
Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:12 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm562
Right click view image to see full image.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Someone needs to find dirt on Gloria Allred ASAP, it's time someone brought her down for once!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I doubt Romney will win anyway, but anything to keep him out of office gets 100% support from me. Hope it's not just a rumor.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm still hopeful someone finds something that will completely destroy Obama's credibility and keep him from ruining our country for four more years.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:34 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
I'm still hopeful someone finds something that will completely destroy Obama's credibility and keep him from ruining our country for four more years.

lolololololololololololololol

You really hate me.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I don't know what Alrred is plotting, but she IS plotting something. And she has eight days left to reveal it. If she waits until next month, it won't be an October surprise anymore.

Heh
Quote:
She's been a thorn in the side of many a powerful figure - and often with flimsy evidence at best.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostTue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 pm Offline
She still helped take down 3 in the last 2 years, doesn't matter if it is bad evidence or no evidence (though Nicky Diaz and Meg Whitman was solid as could be), it seems to have a big effect. The bitch has power.

- Unassumption
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 am Offline
All I know is she better release it fast, Trump is going to release something YOOUGE about Obama.

UPDATE: His huge news was a demand of Obama in return for 5 mil to charity. HURR DURRR

In thread related news:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/24/mitt-romn ... e-maureen/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ele ... -surprise/

Romney may have lied under oath.

- Unassumption
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 am Offline
Barack_Obama wrote:
All I know is she better release it fast, Trump is going to release something YOOUGE about Obama.

UPDATE: His huge news was a demand of Obama in return for 5 mil to charity. HURR DURRR

In thread related news:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/24/mitt-romn ... e-maureen/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ele ... -surprise/

With all due respect Mr. President, you and Governor Romney are not going to be at the top of the headlines for either of these scandals. Bank of America broke both of your potential falls from these apparent "October Surprises" by doing something worse that lying under oath at a divorce trial or hiding their past: billion dollar mortgage fraud. This may have an effect on me considering my father is a Bank of America employee. However, my father works for the Merrill Lynch investment division, who have nothing to do with mortgages.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:44 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Barack_Obama wrote:

Was it the most luxurious, Trumpiest piece of news ever? (had t get that in)
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:03 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:

Was it the most luxurious, Trumpiest piece of news ever? (had t get that in)

I guess you can say, they were nothing but trumped up charges.

- Unassumption
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Barack_Obama wrote:

Hmm, the same thing the Rabid Right impeached Clinton for? If true, I can't wait for the mental gymnastics the right wing info bubble will go through to try and square that circle.

Step 1 (as always): ad hominem attack

Step 2: Tin foil hat time!

Step 3: Desperately search for comparable problem with Obama resulting in false equivalency.

Step 4: Anger.

Step 5: Thinly veiled racism.

Step 6: Pouting.

Step 7: Pretend it didn't happen and move on. (like the administration of W)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostThu Oct 25, 2012 10:27 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
I can't wait for the puppet (Romney) and the barbarian (Ryan) to lose.

By the way, I never understand when people say Obama is "ruining" the country. Ruining it how? With lower unemployment? Repeal of DADT? Endorsement of gay marriage? I don't get it..
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am Offline
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
By the way, I never understand when people say Obama is "ruining" the country. Ruining it how? With lower unemployment? Repeal of DADT? Endorsement of gay marriage? I don't get it..

They all came out of comas 3 1/2 years ago. That must be why they have no memory of the 8 years that preceded Obama.

Republicans set our house on fire and then kept trying to throw gas on the flames while Democrats were trying to put them out. Now they're complaining because the house is still smoldering. They want us to put the arsonists back in charge of the house. No thanks.
Re: Politicocalypse 2012: The Happening PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:22 pm Offline
Well thank Cthulu that's over. After billions of dollars spent on months of obnoxious ads and more roadside debris than an overturned semi full of marbles, nothing has changed.

I wonder how many college educations could've been paid for with all that money. How many miles of smooth pavement would that have bought? How many lap dances could you give every American? Damn this country needs some goddamn campaign finance reform. I don't care if it takes a whole decade and a constitutional amendment; fucking do it.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next