Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
I'm sorry PostThu Oct 25, 2012 5:21 pm Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:16 pm740
hey guys, i dunno if you still remember me, but im the guy who started a massive flame war on this site six years ago... and i feel the need to set things straight. Its been a long time, and ive changed and evolved as a human being. I no longer hold the same bigoted views i held in the past, and i apologize. I hope you all can understand that i was young, ignorant, and stupid at that time, and can find it in you to forgive me. I'm being dead serious
Re: I'm sorry PostFri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
There won't be many who would remember, but kudos for growing as a person and stuff. I don't remember any details, all I remember is reading arguing that devolved into ad hominems. (Actually I only remember you because of another poster's pejorative nickname for you, I'm sorry to say.)

The best part about internet arguments is that they truly don't matter. And I really doubt anyone could possible hold a grudge for that long over an online squabble. So welcome back if you're staying and good life to you if you were just briefly checking in.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: I'm sorry PostSat Oct 27, 2012 1:28 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I remember you..And, yes, I know we had some fights in the past..But, it is all good. You and I had disagreements, and six years ago, I was pissed off everytime I came on here, because of what was going on at the house with my roommates at the time.. A lot of drama, but with the situation the way it was, I couldn't say anything to anyone's face. So, when someone said something online I didn't like, I went off on them..Because I couldn't really go on at the people I was really angry with..The ones who actually did something, instead of just saying something I didn't like on a message board. The important thing is we are both more mature now, and if you want to start posting again, that would be totally cool.
Re: I'm sorry PostSat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I don't remember your exact comments but there was a lot of drama on the site back then. Nowdays your comment probably wouldn't start a flame-war but back then any little thing could have, so you're comments probably weren't totally to blame. The reaction (like the other guy's name for you) was just as big a part as whatever you said.
Everyone says stupid sh*t when young, I've sure changed a lot since I first came here (and agreed with most of the stuff you were saying) so don't beat yourself up over it.
Kudos to you for changing and stuff. I think the site's grown up too.

Aside from that, what TMP said; "welcome back if you're staying and good life to you if you were just briefly checking in."
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts