Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Hurricane Sandy PostWed Oct 31, 2012 1:12 pm Offline
Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am52Toronto Canada
I was safe from hurricane Sandy. That's the good news. Along the east coast, millions of people were without power. The homeless need humanitarian relief. I hope everybody stocked up on everything, including batteries, flashlights, and of course, food and water. Sandy was talking to me the other night. Wind gusts were inevitable. We didn't see the worst of Sandy. I hope everybody in the east was safe.
Farzad is a professor at Seneca at York.
Re: Hurricane Sandy PostWed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Can i point out that i feel like this forum is rather empty with most of the BBS members tackling Sandy ....i bid you all well and a safe return (if you evacuated) or safe survival (if you remained)

anyway happy travels (you, not Sandy!)
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Hurricane Sandy PostThu Nov 01, 2012 8:45 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
Well, even those who weren't affected may be trying to reach family and friends out east. I know a couple people who lost their homes in the boroughs and in Jersey and just getting a package of assorted non-flooded clothes etc from out here takes some priority. Everything else seems quite trivial.

The best thing about this is how people learned to drop the bullcrap and pull together for one another instead of degrading to petty antics. Minimal looting and rioting and lots of random acts of kindness. This is when America is at its best.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts