Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
What do you think of my band? PostSun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm Offline
Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 pm4Arkanasas
Hello,

We have a silly little punk band that writes songs about anime, video games, internet humor, and culture trends with a rocking sound. Songs about bronies, furries, Bailey Jay, having awesome pants, and girlfriend stealing dolphins. I think fans of South Park might dig us... let me know what you think - feedback is greatly appreciated. :zombiekenny:

http://soundcloud.com/flameingdaethfearies
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/flameingdaethfearies
Re: What do you think of my band? PostMon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
May this be your only thread concerning your band. Any more threads about it and I will consider it spam, and permaban you.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What do you think of my band? PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am Offline
You concern is noted. Wasn't planning on repeatedly posting this thread, so we are all good. Just looking for a little feedback on if people enjoy it and if they hear something off in the mix.

Thanks,
FDF
Re: What do you think of my band? PostMon Nov 05, 2012 7:11 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm1
Hmm, not bad, not bad, it's really good.
Re: What do you think of my band? PostSun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 pm Offline
Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:15 pm1Poland
I like it. The style is cool but not forced which is appreciated. The lyrics are good and they are about the stuff I like. Awesome!

I do have one tiny problem with the sound quality though. While the guitars, drums and everything else sounds fine, the vocals sound like they are behind the listener. That makes them feel a bit dumped. Also the songs should be a bit louder.

Props, mate!
Re: What do you think of my band? PostMon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 pm Offline
Thanks man, we are working on remixing the music for itunes right now - so your feedback on the mix is really helpful, I will see if I can research on how to bring those vocals out. We are recording in our bedroom and mixing on our laptop, so we are learning as we go.

Glad you like the subject matter and tunes. Its one thing when you friends like it.... a completely different thing when a complete strange does. Makes us feel like we are headed in the right direction.

We got about 20-30 more songs we are working on... we are releasing one song a week till get everything release that we have. Would love to hear your feedback in the future, man!

FDF

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts