Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2
Re: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (the demise of Hostess) PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Twinkies won't go away, they're just going to be made by another company than Hostess. I can't remember the last time I had one but it wasn't as amazing as everyone claims it to be.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (the demise of Hostess) PostWed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I don't really eat Hostess snacks very often..I do like cakes and snacks that are not healthy..But I tend to either buy chocolate, bake my own brownies, or get one of those Marie Callender frozen pies when they go on sale..But, sometimes I do like Hostess cup cakes..I haven't really liked Twinkees in a long time though, even though the jokes about them on Zombieland made me smile. I do hope if other companies do buy the rights to make Hostess cakes, one of them makes the cupcakes for when I do have a craving.
Re: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (the demise of Hostess) PostWed Nov 21, 2012 5:05 am Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:14 pm12
I'm not a fan on twinkles. Has anyone here tried a deep-fried Twinkie? I mAy give it a shot.
Re: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (the demise of Hostess) PostWed Nov 21, 2012 5:14 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Article: Bankruptcy judge approves Hostess liquidation
I didn't realize Hostess was based here in Irving. I knew of Mission Tortillas, and Frito-Lay, but not them.
Re: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... (the demise of Hostess) PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!111one

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/hostess ... -1C7112898

What will all the tokers do?

Taco Bell?

Good answer.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 20 posts Previous  1, 2