Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Author Message
Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
I just finished watching this.... and I wanted to know people's responses to this...on the issue of Guns in America and the world, and what the US should do in regards to this issue and the recent shootings in Aurora, Co, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Newtown, CT.

BTW...I realize these two are nutjobs, which is why this video is even better than you think!! :P :mrgreen:

http://youtu.be/AtyKofFih8Y
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostTue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
:lol: Judging by reaction of this Jones fellow, he should be banned from owning a gun. You can never trust a man that explodes so easily.
Not the best guy for the debate. He's just a wacko conspiracy theorist.

I will never get America's obsession with guns. Okay, I get that somebody wants to own a hand gun, but who on earth needs an assault rifle?
And people with no proper training can own guns legally in some states. That's just disaster waiting to happen.

Most ridiculous statement is that you need guns for protection against the government. Give me a break!
1. US is not a dictatorship. Your government protects its citizens.
2. Like you'd have any chance against trained professionals with military weapons.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostWed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Mamont wrote:
:lol: Judging by reaction of this Jones fellow, he should be banned from owning a gun. You can never trust a man that explodes so easily.
Not the best guy for the debate. He's just a wacko conspiracy theorist.

I will never get America's obsession with guns. Okay, I get that somebody wants to own a hand gun, but who on earth needs an assault rifle?
And people with no proper training can own guns legally in some states. That's just disaster waiting to happen.

Most ridiculous statement is that you need guns for protection against the government. Give me a break!
1. US is not a dictatorship. Your government protects its citizens.
2. Like you'd have any chance against trained professionals with military weapons.


You've just proven you're smarter than at least 85% of Americans. And so is Piers Morgan. European social views need to be implemented into American politics more frequently.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostSun Jan 13, 2013 4:15 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
It's people like that who are dictating gun policy in America; that's what's shocking. We can't have sensible gun laws because some foreigners are going to come in and take yer guns? What foriegners? Oh yeah that fascist world government thingy they all believe exists but doesn't. It's like needing machine guns to protect you from those roving packs of Bigfoots roaming the countryside. Basically they're saying they need all their guns to prevent someone from taking all their guns. Some fine circular logic there.

Just like Hitler and Stalin and (insert bad person here)? Or how about every modern post industrial democracy in the world? We all know how cruelly the people of Australia and Norway and France and the United Kingdom are treated by their oppressive, fascist governments because they don't have guns to shoot their government. Oh right, that's not the case at all! Slippery slope fail!

Fucking Israel has more restrictive gun laws than the United States and they actually are surrounded by enemies; or at least countries that have invaded them in recent history. If an Israeli feels okay without a secret armory in their basement what the fuck are you so scared of, Mr. American gun humper?

The entire existence of the gun lobby and gun fetishism in America is predicated on a ridiculous strawman so they can justify getting off on their little boomsticks. Like you and your drunken posse of weekend warriors are going to do be able to do shit against professionally trained soldiers in your little Red Dawn fantasy.

Meanwhile companies are making millions off of your paranoid delusions and Rambo daydreams. And thousands of people are dying every year because it's so goddamn easy to get a gun because they're all over the goddamn place. All so you can feel better about that boogie man your partisan media outlet keeps scaring you with. Just keep telling yourself that machines designed specifically to kill don't kill people.
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostFri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 am33
I wish I was European..... but I'm not. I'm American and I need to thank God everyday I wasn't born in Africa. This is literally what I was told growing up. *raised by fundamentalists*
Always think of the consequence of your behavior before acting out what you are thinking.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostSat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Here's a good reason why you shouldn't allow idiots to own firearms. http://on.aol.com/video/gun-fails--a-co ... -517644706

kolaida wrote:
I wish I was European..... but I'm not.

Sometimes I wish I lived in a more civilized country (northern or western Europe), and not this backwards shithole full of hateful religious bigots.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostSun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Mamont wrote:
Here's a good reason why you shouldn't allow idiots to own firearms. http://on.aol.com/video/gun-fails--a-co ... -517644706


That was a riot! The one guy's pants just fall down from the recoil! :lol: :lol:
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostTue May 21, 2013 8:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am18canada
Its my oppinion that this Alex Jones is a "Lost Leader", in that he is sent by the governemnt to pretend to be a crusader for these anti government conspiracy wackos, as a way of controlling and monitoring them.

Also, whatever good point that that side has to make, its his job to debunk it to the rest of us by yelling his head off like a retard.

He made a good point in that interview about how all these shooters were on perscription meds, and that the media shyed away from exposing that. However by making an ass of himself on tv, on a station that was destined to be biased agaisnt any of his oppininons, that point has been slathered in retardia, so that no one could possible give it any reasonable consideration.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostWed May 22, 2013 7:45 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
Niels0827 wrote:
You've just proven you're smarter than at least 85% of Americans. And so is Piers Morgan. European social views need to be implemented into American politics more frequently.

GTFO of the country dude, and go suck Piers' cock. If you honestly think Piers Morgan is anything other than a douche with the most extreme case of unwarranted self importance, and nothing more than elaborate troll who is rich and has multiple TV shows than you clearly don't deserve to breathe the same air as anyone in this world.
This has nothing to do with our past, if you honestly think Piers is more intelligent than majority of the people in our country than you don't get out much. Sure plenty of people in this assh*le we call a country are stupid as f*ck, but even the brit's hate the toolbag known as Piers Morgan.
No need to watch the video, it's just going to be Piers trolling Jones, and even if Jones were to make a valid point Piers would just troll him to screaming.

Bottom line coming from someone who never will own a gun.
If the only people that have access to every and any gun imaginable are the government, cops, and criminals than innocent people will not be able to protect themselves should a crook every come busting in the house with a Shottie, or god forbid the government turns on the people.
Which is hypothetical but should the government start rounding us like cattle like hitler did with the jews, and like our own government did with the asian community in 1940's America, than we are properly f*cked.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostFri Mar 28, 2014 7:07 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm94Antelope California
Well it just happened, Piers Morgan just had his last episode of his TV show on CNN “Piers Morgan Live“. The ratings were terrible and the show has been canceled. I saw it and he ended it with a bit about Guns in America. I guess Piers lost this fight, guns stay. You just can’t beat a good gun!

I found the last 3:23 minutes of the end of the last Piers Morgan Live ever, here it is.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... s.cnn.html
Last edited by JamesPup on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostSat Mar 29, 2014 6:19 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
GTFO of the country dude, and go suck Piers' cock. If you honestly think Piers Morgan is anything other than a douche with the most extreme case of unwarranted self importance, and nothing more than elaborate troll who is rich and has multiple TV shows than you clearly don't deserve to breathe the same air as anyone in this world.
This has nothing to do with our past, if you honestly think Piers is more intelligent than majority of the people in our country than you don't get out much. Sure plenty of people in this assh*le we call a country are stupid as f*ck, but even the brit's hate the toolbag known as Piers Morgan.
No need to watch the video, it's just going to be Piers trolling Jones, and even if Jones were to make a valid point Piers would just troll him to screaming.


Happy New Year to you, too, ass farmer.

Morgan may be a douchebag, but he's less of one than Jones, and Jones is less of one than you. I'll gladly take a more sensible egomaniac over a crucified piece of rural trailer trash. Your pathetic attempt at degrading me doesn't even address my statement. Anyone can watch the video and see who's more civilized; opinions and egos be damned. I see you criticizing me for thinking he's smarter than this hillbilly, and you don't even downplay his intelligence. It's all about being a douchebag to you. How ironic.

I'm anywhere from working my 2 jobs and college to hanging out with friends at the movies or the clubs, and I don't "get out much"? I don't even have to resort to making inane and unproven statements that I can't prove about you to make you look like shit. You do that to yourself.

Since you care to shove maturity out the window, so too will I. I could try and act in a civilized manner, but you're not worth the effort. So bend over like the little shit you are while I ram my dick so far up your ass, you'll be choking on my cum.
Re: Piers Morgan vs. Alex Jones "Guns in America" PostSun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Nothing like a year old argument...
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 1 of 1 12 posts


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X