Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 4 52 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: invader zim fans PostSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Yep, Gir is awesome.

Also, Gaz.

The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: invader zim fans PostSun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 am Offline
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:37 am1
Yeap, pretty cool one.
Re: why did they cancell invader zim, i have the aswer. PostWed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
That show was the best! I love Zim. he's so cute yet freaking insane haha. I really wish they would air season 3 already. I'm dying to see that movie Invader Dib and the episode The Trail where they talk about zim's past and the previous almighty tallest. MIyuki and Spork.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: why did they cancell invader zim, i have the aswer. PostWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Chicken_Man wrote:
they cancelled it because they tought it was to dark for kids lake when zim swapps organs with kids and gives that kid new eye balls. but really its not that dark and its even more popular than ever now, i wish they would bring it back, but i found out what would happen in the last eppisode i got a commic explaining it.

zim tells dib to look behind him and when dib looks back he concers the whole world and hes sitting on a giant thrown and hes king of the earth. then he says hes bored with earth and asks dib if he wants to go with him into space to drick sugary space sodas and ride giant space bunnys. din thinks about it and says yesand then theyre friends.

ill really not making that up its what would have happened in the last eppisode, ith creator wrote a coomic for it.

I thought the whole bloody Gir thing is why invader zim was cancelled.
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: why did they cancell invader zim, i have the aswer. PostThu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
It's rare for a TV show to be cancelled for any reason other than the fact that people don't watch it.

Invader Zim was probably cancelled because its ratings sucked and nobody wanted to see it. And I'm not surprised. I thought it was one of the most annoying shows on television.

And to the OP: Please learn how to spell.
Re: why did they cancell invader zim, i have the aswer. PostFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am Offline
Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 am3
who watches that show anyway :assface:
Re: why did they cancell invader zim, i have the aswer. PostFri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
This thread is over five years old and I think we've all moved past IZ. Should I close it?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 4 of 4 52 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4