Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 57 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
What Did You Learn Today? PostTue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I thought we had a thread like this long ago, but I can't find it. Oh well.

Did you learn an important lesson today? Did you learn an unimportant lesson today? Well feel free to share with the class right here!

My day isn't over yet, but so far... I ain't really learnt nuthin'. :|
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostTue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Today I learned that Honest Abe was a 'mo. That's what I learned.
:mrgreen:
Wait a sec… I think I learned it much earlier. Maybe I always knew it. Nevermind.
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostTue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 pm Offline
Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm765Newcastle, Ireland
never take a piss straight after having a wank-ouch!
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostTue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
You know, I learned something today.

Honest Abe was a 'mo, Seamdawg likes to wank, and there's a thread on the BBS for things we've learned today.
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostTue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Some things seem fun at the time, but afterwards you feel like your soul has been ripped out and you should never, ever have done it in the first place because it's not worth the cost.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Last edited by Big-Will on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total. Deleting something after you've been quoted is pointless.
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:48 pm64Australia
Zazaban wrote:
Some things seem fun at the time, but afterwards you feel like your soul has been ripped out and you should never, ever have done it in the first place because it's not worth the cost.

em0
You clever Bastard.
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm Offline
Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm1283Over the clouds...
I've learned something important today... To take my ID with me wherever i go, because i got caught by a crew of cops who was almost taking me to the jail. (my friend @ home found my id and told me the id numbers so i could set myself free before getting jailed) I got 2 grams of h, a syringe, thread and even a spoon on me when they took me into the car lol i was almost getting randomly pwnt, so i won't leave the house without my id card, never ever again.. xD
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
I thought u kicked the H, man. That sucks.

I met the store owner @ my work today and learned he is a walking jewish stereotype. Quite entertaining, actually.
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I learned not to confuse the word "pennant" with the word "pendant". Two co-workers got some lols at my expense on that one.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm Offline
TOTAL_BRUTAL wrote:

I met the store owner @ my work today and learned he is a walking jewish stereotype. Quite entertaining, actually.

i did, actually kicking it atm even now xD i'm really sorry for myself and the friends of mine who cares about my lifespan but still it's really hard to quit it, i'll go to another festival in two weeks so i'm pushing my last drops, i'll be clean in like a week or something, promise xD
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 2:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Azer wrote:
TOTAL_BRUTAL wrote:

i did, actually kicking it atm even now xD i'm really sorry for myself and the friends of mine who cares about my lifespan but still it's really hard to quit it, i'll go to another festival in two weeks so i'm pushing my last drops, i'll be clean in like a week or something, promise xD

HAHAHAHAA. Sorry dude, even my little toe doesn't believe that. XD
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm Offline
seamus yarr wrote:
never take a piss straight after having a wank-ouch!

Funny. I've never had that problem. :/

I learned that my Grandmother has a pickier appetite than a 4yr old. :?
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Azar, I hope you are only joking about the H. Because you are right, if you are using it, you are hurting your friends and your family. I have had friends who were using meth, and the drama their substance abuse created hurt everyone who cares about them. You don't want that for anyone you care about, and you don't want the consequences for yourself that come along with using H. Get help.

I am not sure what I learned today, I have been lazy today, just cleaning a little and relaxing..Yesterday though, I went Mayhem fest, saw Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, and a lot of awesome bands. I learned yesterday that I want to go to more events like that, because not only were the concerts great, and f*cking amazing, but everyone I talked to was really nice, and I didn't feel self conscious like I sometimes do in public when I am around tons of people who are trying to be "normal"...
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 pm Offline
lol dudessa, it's not meth.. and i'm not actually killing myself, or anything close to that anyways i still feel sorry for not being the one who my parents/friends wants, but i'm trying lol i've quit it like 5-8 times already and kept relapsing, so i'm waiting for my big strike, i won't use it again but not now xD
Re: What Did You Learn Today? PostThu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 am Offline
I learned that if you can't understand the phone number someone's left on your voicemail, the easiest thing to do is to CHECK YOUR MISSED/RECIEVED CALLS!!! (i feel so stupid.) :oops:

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 57 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next