Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 39 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
The 'Fail' thread. PostMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
We already have a w00t thread, I thought we had a fail thread too, but apparently not. So what's your "fail" moment of the right now?

I'll start with using 1/3 of my data plan on my phong on the first day of the new billing cycle. I forgot to turn off the data connection when I was using it to stream internet radio while working on the car in the driveway yesterday.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostTue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
my mom told me my uncle was dating again (my aunt passed away from cancer last year). mom says my uncle's girlfriend is the complete opposite of my late aunt.

my thought process says because my late aunt was a very intelligent person, my uncle must be dating a complete and utter dingbat. i go on to verbally express this.

turns out mom meant my uncle's girlfriend isn't a type A personality like my late aunt had been.

yep. double epic mega facepalm.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostWed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Since I started playing Minecraft I killed myself in all kind of stupid ways. And today after I died yet again (by burning myself with lava) I respawned where I first started playing, far away from home (it said my home was either compromised or destroyed), and I had no idea how to get back. So I deleted the world, and now have to start from the beginning.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostThu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Someone asked me for basic directions in the town i've lived in all my life and i didn't know them, so pretended i wasn't local. Fail.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostThu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
today at work, i met the person who handles the social media stuff for our department.

i told them it was nice to finally meet the office twit.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
On the train, on my way back from work I was listening to music on my phone, as usual. I fell asleep and dropped the phone, earphones got unplugged, speaker turned on, which made everyone turn towards me, and the phone rolled under my seat, where I couldn't reach it easily. A guy sitting next to me handed it to me.
I know it doesn't sound like much of a fail now, but in the moment when I woke up, I didn't realised what was going on right away and I'm guessing I looked pretty stupid.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostThu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 am Offline
I left my headphones in the room where we have band practices (I borrow them to our drummer to play with metronome). No music or videos for me today.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostThu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
walked off a semi-staircase twice today. the steps are semi because they act as a ledge with flimsy steps and if one doesnt concentrate and turn right, to walk down, one walks right off, thankfully it's only a 1 meter drop...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostThu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I"m gonna have to completely redo the computer fan schematic I did at work for the third time tomorrow. The first time, I got toward the end and saw I was gonna have a lot of room left, so I went back and added some items. I still have a butt-load of open space. I'm gonna have to raid the extra stock and expand it further. :roll: It was supposed to be finished today too.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
My latest fail was last week. I was at the mall with friends and we were in Spencer's. I asked the cashier about showing her my Hot Topic Friends with Benefits card. -_- I felt so stupid, but it's not like I visit either store often, so it's not as bad a mistake, I guess.
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm Offline
i love this fail, even more so because it didn't happen to me :lol:

as most people know, the president visited iowa recently to give a speech. they gave tickets to the event to local schools so students could hear the speech. one of my friend's son was among those who got to attend.

her son made his way through the crowd so he would be able to see the president better and hear the speech. he managed to make his way into an area that was off limits to the public, but it wasn't marked very well, so he didn't notice this.

the president took the stage, he cheered and was tackled shortly thereafter by secret service.

when it was determined to be an honest mistake, the police called my friend at work to come collect her son.

she said having to explain to her boss why she had to leave work early was surreal.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostSun Sep 09, 2012 8:02 pm Offline
I had a bath. I farted in the bath. The bath water turned brown so i jumped out. I think i pooped in the bath. I hate baths.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostTue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
^^
Uh oh, it's a brownout!

I spent a long time trying to get an old TV remote to work. I cleaned corrosion from all the contacts, it didn't work. Took it apart to make sure nothing was broken, cleaned some more corrosion and it still didn't work. I was using fresh batteries, but it still didn't work. Then I realized one of the AAA batteries was all fucked up and corroded. FAIL!

I didn't need to take anything apart, I just needed 1 different battery.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostWed Sep 12, 2012 7:54 pm Offline
I tried to cut my own hair. I now have a bald patch on one side
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The 'Fail' thread. PostWed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 am Offline
i drove off the same cliff three times during a mission in borderlands 2.
Ernest Hemingway

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 39 posts 1, 2, 3  Next