Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next
So I started watching My Little Pony... PostTue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
...and oh my f*cking god, it is so amazing! I used to think it was a show for gay people, but about two weeks ago, I picked it up with my sister, and now I think I've just opened a whole new entire chapter of my life:

Bronyism.

Well, I don't think I'm coming back now. I've been converted to Bronyism.

"Once you go black, you don't go back."
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostWed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've seen a few eps, and it just didn't quite grab me the way it has other people. So... um... have fun with all that.
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostSun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Have fun with that, broseph.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostTue May 28, 2013 10:52 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I watched a few episodes and I have to say it's not bad at all. Don't get me wrong, I have no intention of becoming a brony, but I can see why some guys do. It's a great show... for little girls.
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostSun Jun 30, 2013 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:27 pm1
OH NO! A BRONY
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostMon Jul 01, 2013 1:58 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I just became when I was at the Los Angeles Film Festival. I think Black Nerd is closeted brony. (my girlfriend forced me too)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostTue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 pm Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
LMFAO wtf is a brony
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Valentine Lovecraft wrote:
LMFAO wtf is a brony

bro + pony: A young adult male who's a big fan of (the new version of) "My Little Pony."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostSat Jul 06, 2013 8:15 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
I must admit I really like the new My Little Pony series as well. My fiancée (see, I'm totally heterosexual!) convinced me to watch it, and sure enough, I became more obsessed with it than she is.

I guess you can call me a brony, but I prefer not to delve into the creepy side of the fandom. (By which I mean, I don't find horses sexually attractive.)
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostFri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
When I read this article I thought of this thread or one that was like it of people talking about My Little Pony on this site.

http://news.msn.com/us/my-little-pony-f ... alized-boy

Maybe people will want to donate to poor little Michael? He tried to kill himself because of bullying about being a brony. He is in the hospital probably with irreversible brain damage. He might not even know what My Little Pony is when he gets out of his coma. Just thought people might want to read it.
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostSat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 am Offline
Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:47 am2
I was a fan of the show when I was a little girl so I thought I too would try the new series.

I made it about five episodes in before I just couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe I'm just a cynical assh*le now, but technicolor ponies teaching me about the magic of friendship just doesn't whole the same appeal in your twenties.
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostThu Mar 06, 2014 3:18 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I like you. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostThu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 pm Offline
I've rode the Ponychan train for a year now which is why I've been so inactive since the past year. I have to say I have never met a group of more overdramatic, self-righteous , proclaimed assh*les. One one end of the spectrum you have your typical die-hard fan who overanalyzes the show to the point they just make you not enjoy any episode you ever watch. On the other side of the spectrum is drama trolls, assh*les, and just plain political baiters who argue about conspiracy theories all the time.

Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostThu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
erm, isnt that true of any fandom though?
Re: So I started watching My Little Pony... PostThu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
erm, isnt that true of any fandom though?

...point.

Still though, Ponychan definitely consumed the majority of my time on the internet, and I regret every last second on there now.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next