Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 8 119 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
The Active Thread (It's A Dead Man's Party) PostFri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
This place is completely dead during off seasons.

It's going to be a ghost town until September.

The world moved on from forums and onto Twitter/Facebook. Stupid dicks.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: This place is completely dead PostFri Feb 08, 2013 8:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Brendle wrote:
The world moved on from forums and onto Twitter/Facebook.

Haha, I didn't. I hate social networks with a passion. But what does it matter in the grand scheme of things? The Mayans predicted this exodus, which only reflects the current status quo. We've been given this supernova, this shiny giant Important Studios with a teeny-weeny planet formerly known as South Park orbiting it, and a long time to wait until said planet is visible again. Take it or leave it. Do you think anybody's going to leave?
Re: This place is completely dead PostFri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yep, dead dead dead. No new eps to discuss in March and April. :( The only MnT news this week is that Trey's girlfriend is pregnant, so Trey's gonna be a dad. This news has been floating around FB for a day now.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 1:44 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Well, I have not been here much, because I just wasn't really getting anything out of posting here. I haven't for awhile. I didn't have much in common with the other long time posters, I was only here to argue/debate when I was bored..And, I told certain people on here that the minute I found a good board to post at, I would be gone..Well, I meant it. Certain people need to stop turning every subject into a huge debate or attacking someone the minute they make reference to religious or political beliefs that are not their own. Because those people do not feel welcome here when people treat them like that..And I am not the only one who feels that way..That is one thing that is killing this board. If you want to keep a message board going, you need lots of diverse members.
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Well, I have not been here much, because I just wasn't really getting anything out of posting here. I haven't for awhile. I didn't have much in common with the other long time posters, I was only here to argue/debate when I was bored..And, I told certain people on here that the minute I found a good board to post at, I would be gone..Well, I meant it. Certain people need to stop turning every subject into a huge debate or attacking someone the minute they make reference to religious or political beliefs that are not their own. Because those people with different beliefs do not feel welcome here when people treat them like that..And I am not the only one who feels that way..That is one thing that is killing this board. If you want to keep a message board going, you need lots of diverse members.
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Only because I haven't been around. Sorry, guys. (Malignant narcissism, anyone?)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
i think just like everything else, this place ebbs and flows.

right now might just be an ebb.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 3:59 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
It seems the online forum is being usurped by other, more obnoxious social media. None of which I really want to start wasting my time with, so slowly I'll just become a troglodyte stuck in the Oughts online.

Perhaps everyone should think up a good idea for a fun thread and post it. I had some success with the winter thread.

Meanwhile the forum itself seems to not be a big priority for SPS. When's the last time the avatars were all working fine?
You read it! You can't unread it!
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
triplemultiplex wrote:
Meanwhile the forum itself seems to not be a big priority for SPS. When's the last time the avatars were all working fine?

i'm actually starting to become amused by that issue. it's like "ok, what will i be today?" :lol:
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: This place is completely dead PostMon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 pm Offline
  • YIM
bazi42 wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:

i'm actually starting to become amused by that issue. it's like "ok, what will i be today?" :lol:

As soon as I post this, I will probably show up as a NOOB. But hey, I'm starting to become amused by it, too. :lol:
Re: This place is completely dead PostTue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Glad I haven't missed much by not posting here for a while and haven't been alone in not doing that. The avatars were working last time I posted
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: This place is completely dead PostWed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
And they're still not working. lulz XD
Re: This place is completely dead PostMon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 pm Offline
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm18
Big-Will wrote:
Yep, dead dead dead. No new eps to discuss in March and April. :( The only MnT news this week is that Trey's girlfriend is pregnant, so Trey's gonna be a dad. This news has been floating around FB for a day now.

I hope that tiny Eric Cartman's start popping out of Trey's girlfriend!
LOL jk :cartmanevillaugh:
Re: This place is completely dead PostSun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Awww, Trey's gonna be a daddy? :mrgreen:

I try to come on here often but it is hard to come up with stuff to say when there's no new SP. I still love forums, always a lot to read and post. Screw the 'new' internet socialization.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: This place is completely dead PostThu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
It pains me to see what happened to this board when so long ago it was almost impossible to post a new thread and have it stay on the OFF TOPIC first page.
I had a lot of good times on this website, a lot of good times, I miss those days, they were simpler times.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 8 119 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next