Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 8 119 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun May 19, 2013 7:02 pm Online
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well... the mildly active thread anyway.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostWed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm Offline
Sat May 15, 2004 11:02 am4310U MWG OSS E NH NA USA EC NY SW in LI
We gonna rock down to electric avenue....
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostThu May 23, 2013 10:03 pm Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
Too bad it's dead. Makes me feel like I wasted my time making this place look better on the eyes.

I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm Offline
Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 pm32Brisbane, Australia
Well der I guess
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm Offline
Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 pm32Brisbane, Australia
That was meant for BRMBug, yeah
Favourite episodes Butter's Bottom Bitch, Camp Tardicaca & Towelie, Erection Day and anything with Butters and Randy Marsh
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun May 26, 2013 11:06 pm Online
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
We gonna rock down to electric avenue....

OYYY!!! Wait a minute, let me rev my Korg motorcycle...

Man, it's been a quiet weekend. Considering it's been a holiday weekend over here there still should be a little more action than this around here.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostTue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
*does Birthday Boy dance because I can* Also, this is totally active!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostFri May 31, 2013 6:08 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I still use and appreciate your forum-beautifying theme, Mr. President. 8)
I also recommend it to anyone who gripes about ads and stuff.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostFri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
triplemultiplex wrote:
I still use and appreciate your forum-beautifying theme, Mr. President. 8)

Me too!
I hate it when I'm using someone else's computer, and have to deal with the old style.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm559
Awww, I am flattered. Here, have a totally homosex emoticon from Nippon.

(`・ω・´)

I just had to go make a change in the css code for userstyles.org to undelete the damn thing. Apparently they they don't like URL shortcuts to top directories using ../../etc/file.jpg, you have to have the actual damn whole URL. It had been so long since I made this I had to hunt it down.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:30 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
BSR, whats up?

Anyway, it looks like we might at least have some trolls..This board isn't that dead. The other boards I am at ( I am not saying where else I post) are a little slow too.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostTue Jun 18, 2013 9:52 pm Online
I guess it's just the time of the season.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Things have been really slow around here for the last couple of weeks.

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Anyway, it looks like we might at least have some trolls..This board isn't that dead. The other boards I am at ( I am not saying where else I post) are a little slow too.

Yeah. Seems trolls are the ones keeping this board alive. Good to hear this isnt the only dead board.
I haven't visited any of my old boards lately.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostFri Sep 13, 2013 6:39 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Man...sorry to bump an old thread. Well, not like a moderator's going to do sh*t...if he bans me, that will mean there's 3 people left instead of 4.

I was just reading through some old threads. Hilarious how angry my posts were. There's a thread where Unassumption completely schooled me in an argument about evolution. I was trying to act like I was winning, but it was a futile effort. I understand evolution a bit more now.

Yo, where you at, Unassumption?
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostFri Sep 13, 2013 7:08 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
Yo, where you at, Unassumption?

I'm still around since it's not like I've got anything better to do.

I probably know less about evolution now than I did back then, as I was studying it about that time and forget things as soon as exams are over. I don't remember talking about evolution but I was a complete dick in the thread Will renamed "Sports, masturbation and entertainment" (what a strange convo that was).

I apologize for being a dick back then not that I'm much better now. I also look at my history to laugh at how serious I used to take things though I kinda miss how active this place was back then.

Quote:
Seems trolls are the ones keeping this board alive

Trolls are like parasites, you can only have them if you've got a host. So trolls being around shows there's a healthy population for them to be trolling, unless the site is just a bunch of trolls trolling other trolls?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN

Sort by  
Page 6 of 8 119 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next