Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 8 119 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostFri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
You weren't a dick at all. ROFL, I was arguing that sports and masturbation are useless. I still don't watch sports, though. Ah well.

I just realized that I made this thread. That's weird.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSat Sep 14, 2013 2:15 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Brendle wrote:
ROFL, I was arguing that sports and masturbation are useless. I still don't watch sports, though. Ah well.

I take it that you put aside useless bitching and ranting in favor of spanking your monkey? Way to go! One small step for a man, one giant leap for a Brendle. Must have been a pretty tough decision, I guess. If it makes you feel better, I don't watch sports either. :mrgreen:

But back on topic. Friday the 13th is over. This train wreck of a board seems to be slowly rising from the dead. It's all skin and bones, quite naturally, and gives off a strong derpy odor.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSat Sep 14, 2013 3:24 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Brendle wrote:
There's a thread where Unassumption completely schooled me in an argument about evolution. I was trying to act like I was winning, but it was a futile effort. I understand evolution a bit more now.

It's always nice to hear somebody's taken an effort to educate themselves. Especially on evolution, one of the most misunderstood scientific theories.

Unassumption wrote:
I don't remember talking about evolution but I was a complete dick in the thread Will renamed "Sports, masturbation and entertainment" (what a strange convo that was).

Ah, yes! I remember that thread. It was a fun little flame war. I stood as far away from it as I could.

Unassumption wrote:
unless the site is just a bunch of trolls trolling other trolls?

Trollception?

VACOOLA wrote:
Friday the 13th is over. This train wreck of a board seems to be slowly rising from the dead. It's all skin and bones, quite naturally, and gives off a strong derpy odor.

New season starts in less than two weeks. Maybe then it will go back to its former state - skinny, but not anorexic.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSat Sep 14, 2013 3:42 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Its fantastic that we're optimists: calling this thread the active thread... Brandle and various are returning. I presume even hopefully the bbs house will come to life and welcome, as everyone says, back to the no end house!!!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am Offline
Haha. Yeaaaah, I'm back, bitches.

Let's get it cracking.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun Sep 15, 2013 9:32 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
VACOOLA wrote:
But back on topic. Friday the 13th is over

I celebrated by popping in my Friday the 13th DVDs. God there are so cheesy, but the nostalgia.
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun Sep 15, 2013 5:52 pm Offline
VACOOLA wrote:
Brendle wrote:
ROFL, I was arguing that sports and masturbation are useless. I still don't watch sports, though. Ah well.

I take it that you put aside useless bitching and ranting in favor of spanking your monkey? Way to go! One small step for a man, one giant leap for a Brendle. Must have been a pretty tough decision, I guess. If it makes you feel better, I don't watch sports either. :mrgreen:

Complaining about masturbation is like complaining about having to recharge a battery or filling your car up with gasoline...if those things felt really good.

I think the rant was coming from a good place, though. In some weird way. All those things we do to "recharge our battery" (sleep/eating/masturbation) aren't wastes of times at all, because in order to be truly productive you need those things anyway.

I think masturbation is interesting from an evolutionary standpoint, though. It's like we're cheating nature, in a way. Ejaculation feels great because it encourages reproduction...yet we've found a way to get that great feeling without reproducing.

I wonder if any apes will ever learn to masturbate.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun Sep 15, 2013 6:49 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Yay! People are coming back! This place is totally un-dead!

Brendle wrote:

Learn? As far as I know, they already do freely.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostSun Sep 15, 2013 8:31 pm Offline
Let the dead become undead hahaha
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 8:14 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Left 4 Dead: South Park Studios. :lol:
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 1:54 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Brendle wrote:

How do you know that they don't? :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:18 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Learn? As far as I know, they already do freely.

Didn't know that monkeys spank their own monkey.
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Monkeys 'Spank the people'.

C'mon Will, let's change it to "this place is completely undead"!
Re: The Active Thread (It's A Dead Man's Party) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
No.

:lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: The Active Thread (this place is completely dead) PostMon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Brendle wrote:

How do you know that they don't? :lol:

The reason i believe humans are the only ones that jerk off is besause other living creatures don't do it for pleasure? Thats the only theory i have

Sort by  
Page 7 of 8 119 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next