Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 16 posts 1, 2  Next
If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much like v PostSun May 19, 2013 3:41 am Offline
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm33
If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much like vampires, that must be why i have been so afraid of human girls, their vaginas simulate the smell of garlic so much that its like someone applied pepperspray perfume that works against people like me. I feel like i cant even go to a rodeo, horse show, the regional hurling championships, baseball game ect. without wearing one of those suits that the scientists from the remake of the crazies were protected in.
Last edited by mickey321 on Sun May 19, 2013 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostSun May 19, 2013 3:44 am Offline
People cant even imagine what its like to be me when im at a giants pre-season game and the chick in front of me starts eating garlic fries, my suits cant handle that. Its getting out of control, and i have the most powerful suits money can buy, and thats what blows the most, apparently when a human female eats garlic fries near a vampire or a ginger the scent is so powerful combined that if i wasnt wearing my suit id probably just rapture.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostSun May 19, 2013 12:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Garlic? You been dating Asian chicks?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostSun May 19, 2013 5:39 pm Offline
HAHAHA, I have tried before and from my experience i caught a ferocious potentially deadly scent if it werent for my gear breaking through the barriers of my suit that made it smell as though someone rubbed wasabi sauce on my eyes and nose. Good question though.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostSun May 19, 2013 7:05 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:

Or gobbling Italian 'ookies.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostSun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm Offline
Yeahp the female human italians are garlic simulators all the way my man.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostMon May 20, 2013 8:27 am Offline
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
I just want to say that Mickey is the most interesting poster I've met on a forum board. :D
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostTue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Interesting as in crazy? Yeah, I'd agree...almost.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostTue May 28, 2013 10:16 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

Or gobbling Italian 'ookies.

Oh, that reminds me. If you ever have bottom love with a Hispanic lady (or Gentleman), be wary. That burning sensation might not be the clap, it could just be a Jalapeno seed in your U'. Not speaking from personal experience, just a recanted tale.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostTue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
So someone told you this tale and then took it back? lol
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostWed May 29, 2013 10:12 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostWed May 29, 2013 7:12 pm Offline
*recounted* I must have been really, really tired. I remember writing that correctly.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostThu Jun 06, 2013 8:51 am Offline
The female ginger can apparently handle the scent of that which is the leading cause of raptures amongst male gingers the most common cause of death you see with people like me, shaun white, mike clark from bmx that you see on the dew channel on youtube ect. the female apparently adapts to the deadly scent from birth and learns to use it to her advantage. Look at lily cole a fine specimen you will notice this one carries around a scent more deadly than most, garlic aside the suits will not resist that female ginger (Fammiuss Gingonicus)
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostFri Jun 07, 2013 1:46 am Offline
The female ginger is able to breed by trapping the male into a pit of unused tampons which is the only way she knows how to prevent rapture and utilizes this deadly scent to execute her prey. She then collects the seamen from the undergarments of the males genitals from the males wet dreams or involuntary seamen blasts that male gingers will commonly experience the night before. She then takes the seamen and inserts it into birth canal. If the female has a male infant the ginger male baby normally has about 2 weeks to escape from the nest or the mother will kill it.
Re: If vampires shy away from garlic and gingers are much li PostFri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Is that you, Cartman?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 16 posts 1, 2  Next