Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 12 posts
Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Once yo PostSun May 19, 2013 7:06 pm Offline
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm33
Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Once you try it youll be eating atleast once a week if you have a descent job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sojQ5Litwz8
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 1:28 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I don't think anyone here is daft enough to not know what curry is. We're not stupid hermits living under rocks.
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 2:02 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I like curry, I have a decent job, I don't eat it once a week. Is there something wrong with me?
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 7:16 am Offline
maybe idk is there? maybe, you just make the curry differently idk. Im saying its something that someone could easily grave as part of a weekly dinner schedule as some people do. You know something like salmon, vegis, potatoes on mon, curry on tues, which can makes great left overs so depending on how much you save it actually is not that much of a cost though divided amongst a family you obviously do not save as much, fruit on fri ect.
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 8:22 am Offline
Tue May 14, 2013 2:09 pm17In your hearts.
I've tried spicy curry.
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Curry; the spice from India that saved British food from perpetual blandness. It almost makes up for the imperialism.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I know what it is, but haven't had a chance to eat some. I know it's big in Japan.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostMon May 20, 2013 11:19 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
There are lots of different types of curry. Maybe we don't know what the type Mickey is offering is?

My tongue is the most nationalistic part of my body ._.
Give me bland British food any day!
I refuse to eat foreign muck!
Unless it's Italian foreign muck in which case it's A-OK. We didn't even need to engulf them into the Empire for Italy to give us goodies to nom!

Most curries from what I hear were invented in the UK after we took the ingredients in from the spice islands and all those colonies.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostTue May 21, 2013 6:03 am Offline
I always use the hot S & B Golden Curry sauce mix, which is traditional japanese curry sauce from Japan.

check it out. http://www.sb-worldwide.com/company/index.html
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostTue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am18canada
Theres curry everything now, Curry Potatoe Chips,Curry poutine, ect ,ect.

From my limited understanding, the color of curry sort of indicated how hot it is by the exact opposite of its traffic light colors.
Red = mild
Yellow = medium
Green = hot
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostWed May 22, 2013 3:28 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've tried a couple of different curry dishes at Masala Grill over by work. Haven't found anything I really, really like yet.
Re: Everyone needs to try this food, it is called Curry. Onc PostTue May 28, 2013 12:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I've never had curry, but I'm totally gonna try it just to say I tried it. YOLO, broham! YOLO!

Did I really just say YOLO? What the hell is wrong with me?
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 12 posts