Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United Stat PostSun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm Offline
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm33
When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United States. Its such a bummer that they dont.
Re: When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United PostSun May 19, 2013 9:41 pm Offline
Im sure im not the only one going through this problem, i think forfeiting my american citizenship would be pure stupidity, I know it would. Has anyone ever done that??
Re: When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United PostMon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Moving to Norway sounds cool. Because Norway is cold and all. I'd do it, even if I had to give up my citizenship, if i knew the language. So few people there can't be much competition there, right?

I don't see why a monarchy would give dual citizenship with a republic .__.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United PostTue May 21, 2013 6:12 am Offline
Norway is extremely pretty with great skiing, kyaking or rafting on rapids, rock climbing, fishing, surfing, parasailing, dolphin swimming, ect. That is a fine point though, that a monarchy would not allow a dual citizenship with a republic or any country for that matter as normally those types of countries enforce patriotism at its most extreme of course.
Re: When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United PostTue May 28, 2013 12:49 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Norway was the home of the Vikings. The vikings will come back and kill you. You have been warned.

(Just kidding, but you're on odd human.)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: When will Norway offer duel citizenship with the United PostTue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Forget Norway! You want to go to Kenya, where the Giraffes are... and the Zebra!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts