Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the brain o PostMon May 27, 2013 9:53 am Offline
Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:07 pm33
Would it hurt more for a male to take a bullet to the brain or to have a bullet swipe his penis right or shatter his nutsack and all the while puncturing the urinary tract? Im sure it depends what part of the brain the bullet destroys and how it enters ect. but is it really not the same thing?? for some guys atleast all of the guys you see people like ben stiller along with alot of the people who work with him, like in that alien movie he came out with that left theatres as soon as it entered because the f*cking losers have no concept of money and think its cool to just go blow alot on cocky unmethodical unprepared improvisation. Spare us the egoes if the story is not there please we will all live.
Re: Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the bra PostMon May 27, 2013 10:29 am Offline
i think people like that dont deserve to make movies, i think they should be treated like everyone else when they f*ck up. When i screw up on something that people would consider a relatively valuable project people start treating me like i should kill myself and like school for example and ill be lucky if micky d's even hires me. For some reason the stillers seem walk around like there better than everyone as if the incestial genes that were passed down through that family so they can speak spanish so it looks funny but hes just speaking spanish so its not, i would never work with anyone from that area of art ever, people like that live in their own world where they think they can just do whatever and its entertaining just because theyre on screen. I would love for everyone to just stop working with those idiots until just even an ounce of discipline graces them.
Re: Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the bra PostMon May 27, 2013 10:47 am Offline
lesson of 2012, dont piss away a sh*t load of money on a film that a bunch of poor people are going to be watching that probably have it worse than anyone that is screwing the film up, financially especially.
Re: Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the bra PostMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am Offline
My favorite comedies with people have been movies like super troopers and beerfest even though beerfest didnt get the best reviews it was very well constructed i thought. Those comedies had the most realist and appropriate balance that worked like a nice chemistry for comedies with actual people in them.
Re: Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the bra PostTue May 28, 2013 9:58 am Offline
I dont think beerfest did as good because of the Jew concept they through into the American team, and that it probably offended the American people as Jews can be extremely hard to get along with because of all of their panzie ass traditions that the majority of the world does not believe in or celebrate along with weak genetics israel is really the only place for those things. Along with the fact your just watching a bunch of people get blasted, the foreigners were interesting though i thought the german team was funny "What is it grand PaPa?!" haha
Re: Would it hurt more for a mal to take a bullet to the bra PostTue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Um...? Do I know you? XD
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts