Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
what are the genral trouble shooting issues of a destop user PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:22 pm Offline
Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:18 am16
Hello!!!!

I newly joined in this forum. I don't know which topic has to raise and which are not. I'm looking for trouble shooting concepts like desktop user facing problems and solutions.

I finished my MCITP course after that attend for few interviews in every interview they are asking primarily about trouble shooting but i don't have knowledge in that so i would like to know about trouble shooting so please help.....
Re: what are the genral trouble shooting issues of a destop PostFri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
You think this is a help desk mesage board? LMAO. Walk on over to the site bugs forum for troubleshooting issues, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: what are the genral trouble shooting issues of a destop PostSat Jun 22, 2013 4:42 am Offline
cool......... i just confirmed my doubt is it correct forum to ask about trouble shooting.....

Thanks for the confirmation Big-will
Re: what are the genral trouble shooting issues of a destop PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 pm Offline
Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 am7
Go to sites such as bleepingcomputer for virus help.

Get a good bootdisc/usb key with tools which will enable you to fix basic issues such as a corrupted OS, recover important files, anti-virus software and more.

When troubleshooting problems, you should try and do the most basic things first, before doing the more complicated steps.

You should find out what isn't working. Is it due to a virus, faulty ram, overheating cpu/gpu? Once you deduce the problem, then you can progress from there.
Re: what are the genral trouble shooting issues of a destop PostMon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 am Offline
Hello sbovisjb1,

Thanks for the information.

Is there any other more sites to know about the troubleshooting concepts?

If u know please share with me..........

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts