Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next
Save Beavis and Butthead PostMon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 pm Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Want to see Beavis and Butthead on Comedy Central? Go like this page on Facebook, sign their petition, and tell your friends to do the same. If Family Guy fans were able to bring back that show, after it was canceled for years,this could work..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Bea ... 5306384786
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostTue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I think I signed this already. A friend of mine showed me this page. (but my profile is private)
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostTue Jul 16, 2013 1:41 pm Offline
I

I think the I'm only one on this forum who signed it.

II
M00ndragon69 wrote:
If Family Guy fans were able to bring back that show, after it was canceled for years,this could work..

I prefer the other two shows MacFarlane made.

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostTue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Another swing an a miss for Viacom. What is with them lately? First Futurama and now this? C'mon man, B&B is too good of a program for the shithole MTV is.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostFri Jul 19, 2013 12:59 am Offline
Well triple, if you actually went on the Facebook page, and bothered to read it, you would know the people who are in charge of the petition and the Facebook page are petitioning to get Beavis and Butthead on Comedy Central..Or failing that, another network. I don't think they believe MTV is good enough either..Now get off your college know it all ass and sign the petition and telll your friends to sign too.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostSun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm Offline
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
I think I signed this already. A friend of mine showed me this page. (but my profile is private)

That is cool..And I didn't post a link on my Facebook page, there are some people on my friends list who might not like or understand, and it really isn't a good idea me to cause any issues with them.In a lot of cases, I have to watch what I say on Facebook. But I did invite my friends who I thought might be interested, so that is a way around the problem of not wanting to tell everyone on Facebook what you are doing.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostMon Jul 22, 2013 6:13 am Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
i signed it and lol i once got banned on fb. what do u mean that you have to be careful what you say on facebook.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostMon Jul 22, 2013 8:44 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Valentine Lovecraft wrote:
i signed it and lol i once got banned on fb. what do u mean that you have to be careful what you say on facebook.

I guess you weren't banned for anything you posted there, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostMon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 pm Offline

I personally have to be careful, because I sort of had to add certain people I know offline who might not really like my opinions about politics, religion, or the entertainment I like. I am not going to say who they are or how I know them, but I don't want them to see everything I do on Facebook.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostTue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 pm Offline
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 am37
M00ndragon69 wrote:

I personally have to be careful, because I sort of had to add certain people I know offline who might not really like my opinions about politics, religion, or the entertainment I like. I am not going to say who they are or how I know them, but I don't want them to see everything I do on Facebook.

yeah i know what you mean. social stigma
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostSat Aug 17, 2013 8:43 pm Offline
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am18canada
I thought they already did bring it back on MTV. There were a few recent episodes where they made fun of Twilight and Jersey Shore. I think they made like 5 or 6 episodes and that was it.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostSat Aug 17, 2013 10:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostTue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 pm Offline
In 2011, there were 12 episodes..And, in certain interviews/articles I saw, it was implied that there were going to be more..MTV hasn't said sh*t about if the show was canceled, or if there will be more episodes or what..But, there are rumours that the president of MTV doesn't feel like the show apeals to MTV's audience, which she believes to be mostly teenage girls. If that is the truth, I am offended. When I was a teenage girl, I would have hated MTV's reality shows. Also, since I was in high school in the 90's, I was watching Beavis and Butthead every night..And also Ren and Stimpy. Not all women and girls like crappy reality shows, and acting like we do is an insult to our intelligence. Also the official page for Beavis and Butthead on Facebook has over 4 million likes. And everytime MTV posts a picture on the Beavis and Butthead page, the comments get flooded with people asking them to bring the show back, and telling MTV they suck for not giving us new episodes. Anyway, MTV seeems to show their audience very little respect, and I think Beavis and Butthead should be on Comedy Central instead.
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostWed Sep 11, 2013 9:47 am Offline
Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am5In your hearts.
I don't think your making much progress, Moon. :? But that's probably just me. Oh, what do I know?

(That show on MTV called Teen Mom is so retarded.)
Re: Save Beavis and Butthead PostWed Sep 11, 2013 10:30 am Offline
Hey, have you tried post the link to those forums I recommended, Moon?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 17 posts 1, 2  Next