Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 14 posts
Where have all the UFO's gone? PostTue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm Offline
Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm1Akron, OH
Anyone have any UFO encounters they want to talk about?
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
"If governments are covering up knowledge about aliens, then they are doing a much better job than they seem to do at anything else."
- Stephen Hawking
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostMon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
UFO's are so 2000 and late.
It's all about ghosts and sasquatches these days.

These things do come around in waves of popularity as everyone jumps on the psuedo-science bandwagon du jour. As each one fades, a different flavor bubbles up to replace it.

A more important issue is how many episodes of the new season will have hidden aliens in them? There's only 10 opportunities to do so and the production schedule is probably going to get a little tight so there may not be much time to drop a few in.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostMon Nov 11, 2013 2:41 am Offline
Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:44 am5
I think Giorgio Tsoukalos's Hair scared the aliens away
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostSun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Yeah Triple, everyone just jumps on the pseudo science bandwagon of whatever paranormal subject is popular at the moment. Because no one could possibly really believe in this stuff, and people with your beliefs know everything. Whatever. I am pretty sure I saw something outside my parent's house in 1995 when I was walking around after dark. I remember, it was flying low. It had green lights. And it sort of appeared out of nowhere. It was pretty weird. I only saw something like that one night..Back then, I used to go outside at night out of boredom..You might remember that I once mentioned that my parents live on a piece of land 6 miles from the nearest town. Well, when you are 16, and you live that far away from town, there isn't much to do.
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostSun Dec 01, 2013 3:08 am Offline
I'm pretty sure you saw something too. I once saw a woman sawn in half by a magician.
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostTue Dec 03, 2013 12:39 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I'm suddenly thinking of the song "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone" by Paula Cole and singing the thread title to the melody. Thanks.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostTue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
GeminiShamrock wrote:
I'm suddenly thinking of the song "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone" by Paula Cole and singing the thread title to the melody. Thanks.

Dammit. I was gonna say "I think the more important questien is 'Where have all the cowboys gone'". :x :lol:
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 10:31 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
BRMBug wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:

Dammit. I was gonna say "I think the more important questien is 'Where have all the cowboys gone'". :x :lol:

:lol: Glad we were on the same page.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.

Me being into the etheral and the paranormal, it would only make sense that I believe in this sort of thing.

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Yeah Triple, everyone just jumps on the pseudo science bandwagon of whatever paranormal subject is popular at the moment. Because no one could possibly really believe in this stuff, and people with your beliefs know everything. Whatever. I am pretty sure I saw something outside my parent's house in 1995 when I was walking around after dark. I remember, it was flying low. It had green lights. And it sort of appeared out of nowhere. It was pretty weird. I only saw something like that one night..Back then, I used to go outside at night out of boredom..You might remember that I once mentioned that my parents live on a piece of land 6 miles from the nearest town. Well, when you are 16, and you live that far away from town, there isn't much to do.

I do remember as a kid, seeing something that looked just like this:

(this image is fake I think, but it's like it)

GeminiShamrock wrote:

GeminiShamrock wins! Flawless victory! :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if all those UFOs are just red herrings made by the government to distract us.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 12:09 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
BRMBug wrote:
GeminiShamrock wrote:

I was thinking that when I first saw this thread. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 pm Offline
GeminiShamrock wrote:

It was playing in my head when I read your post. :mrgreen:
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 7:37 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
'Ooh, you get me ready in your 56 Chevy...' :mrgreen:
Re: Where have all the UFO's gone? PostWed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
M00ndragon69 wrote:
Yeah Triple, everyone just jumps on the pseudo science bandwagon of whatever paranormal subject is popular at the moment. Because no one could possibly really believe in this stuff, and people with your beliefs know everything.

These things actually do come in waves of popularity. It's measurable. Books, TV shows, internet traffic; I'm afraid they're subject to the same whims of popular culture as anything else.

Whether or not that has any bearing on how many believe in something, I can't say. But broad interest in a given paranormal phenomenon totally comes and goes.
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 14 posts