Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts
VIACOM's going to call me 'asap' regarding some legal stuff! PostFri Oct 11, 2013 12:50 pm Offline
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am20
I'm happy, I can finally probably settle some stuff without paying a lawyer 10k+ for a long court case (efficiently bankrupting me) over IP rights, so hopefully I can convince the lawyers at VIACOM that some of the stuff you see on Comedy Central may or may not be derived from some material I sent Comedy Central a couple of years back.

Don't want to give away any details about original materials and sich just incase someone swoops and takes my food.

Post here if you're excited !

[Okay, I'll post. No one cares here. Maybe at a Comedy Central or Viacom board, but not here. Thread locked]

[Oh yeah, if you're not gonna give away any details, then don't post about it again. I'll ban you if you bring it up again.]
Re: VIACOM's going to call me 'asap' regarding some legal st PostFri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Troll.
Re: VIACOM's going to call me 'asap' regarding some legal st PostFri Oct 11, 2013 6:20 pm Offline
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am20
Niels0827 wrote:
Troll.

u mad

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 3 posts