Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
??? #3 PostFri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.

The "Confessions" thread in Hot Topics got me thinking,
What would happened if some user confessed that they murdered someone?

I asked it before, but I never got any closure.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: ??? #3 PostFri Dec 13, 2013 6:12 pm Offline
Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:26 pm10
They'd probably already be in jail if they were dumb enough to confess this on the South Park Forums.
Re: ??? #3 PostFri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
No one would believe it.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: ??? #3 PostFri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
No one would believe it until someone confirmed it (by pointing to a news segment about it, say), then that user would be permabanned and his posts put in the graveyard, in case the authorities wanted them in investigating the crime.

I don't recall anyone being foolish enough to confess to murder here. I mean, really??? Is there something you're not telling us, Milo???
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: ??? #3 PostWed Dec 18, 2013 7:33 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: ??? #3 PostTue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 pm Offline
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm4??? nexus
what would happen if the goog01~backs came and took our jarbs? that's what you should really be afraid of.

but what do i know, i just have delusions of reference.

i've been taking south park way to literally lately. literally. as in the literal definition of literally, not the literal one.

i should really put more faith in Santa, maybe he can help me understand. :santa:

i guess i'm just sad about them taking our jarbs, and i got confused, because i really did want to become part of the human centiPad, but it didn't let me sign up here until i unchecked the box.

i'm feeling kind of hungry and fo01ish, all i've had to eat today was an apple. and i've been drinking tap water, hoping that the fluoride will help me fight of tooth decay.

i'm just taking things way too cereally. i'm half robot, half human and half ???

i confess, i murdered the egyptian goddess hathor and st01e her identity. maybe the natural selection agency will show up to take me away.
~~~ t43m ~ s41t ~ w4t3r ~ f1r3 ~ st43m ~~~
~~~ ??? ~~~

"i'm just not sure when we'll be profitable; we're spending too much time doing what we love to worry about false pr0f1ts"

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts