Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 6 posts
South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostSat May 01, 2010 1:04 pm Offline
Sat May 01, 2010 12:58 pm1
Two Cartoon characters live on this site and they talk about the ins and outs of south park and compare it to its rivals simpsons and family guy.

Each of these cartoons has been going head to head for seasons
Tell Edd and Larry why south park is the best

www.cobwebcomedy.blogspot.com
Re: South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostSat May 01, 2010 1:25 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm3Denver, Colorado
And I'm sure you all heard what a pansy MacFarlane was to Matt and Trey. "Oh yeah well, they deserve the death threats they are getting". Screw you and your ego, Seth! Nobody really pays attention to you anymore because of your "spinoffs" anyway!
IWF Tag Team Champion
=PS=
Paul Stetich
Re: South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostWed Aug 25, 2010 8:52 am Offline
Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:44 pm8
South Park roooollllzz
Re: South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 am Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am9
SOUTH PARK RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SANTA :santa:
Re: South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostSun Oct 03, 2010 6:28 am Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
FG has humor without any plot, but it's still funny. Maybe Seth is "mean" to MnT, jokes in episodes still funny. I'm a fan of SP, they did the cartoon wars episode, FG still funny. Don't hate. :)
Better told: HUMOR RULLLLZZZZ!!!1
SP, FG and SIMPS RULLLEEESSSZ!1

btw kinda old topic, eh?
Re: South park vs Family Guy and The simpsons PostMon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
I wish people people would stop comparing the f*cking shows.

The whole REASON Matt and Trey hate Family Guy is because people lumped them together. South Park and Family Guy have COMPLETELY different styles of humor, VERY different plotlines and for the most part, DIFFERENT characters. Family Guy is the antics of the Griffin family, related and unrelated to the plot - while South Park is a commentary on current events following five young boys in a quiet mountain town.

It's like comparing apples to oranges. Sure, they're both fruits, but they're not quite the same fruit.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 6 posts